Chapter 11: Different plan

Sally was sitting in the corner of her room. Things got worse after Shadow's death, almost every member of freedom fighters was scared in the image of Sonic. The princess crossed her arms thinking.

With Shadow dead, nobody feels safe but where is he going and why (y/n) is with him anyway? Did they team up or something? And why is she still alive?

A second voice sounded from the computer,

"What are you thinking?"

Sally turned at the computer, "I am confused Nicole, it seems like Sonic is searching for something, probably the emeralds but I don't understand why (y/n) follows him. She didn't seem harmed from him and when Shadow tried to catch him, she was trying to stop him. Am I missing something?"

Nicole closed her eyes thinking, "Maybe the fact she is in love with him?"

Sally tried to focus, she knew your feelings for him but it didn't make sense,

Is (y/n) crazy? She will go to the dark side for Sonic? I should find her...

Meanwhile, you and Sonic decided to stop for a bit in a cave in a forest. Sonic was watching around the place as you were sitting.

It will not take us long time to arrive. I hope Dr. Ellidy be somewhere safe. I will call him when Sonic fall asleep.

You took your phone from your bag and you were ready to place it in your pocket but then Sonic grabbed it away from you.

"What's that?" Sonic looked at it curious.

"Hey! Give it back." You tried to catch it but he got your wrists and pushed you on the wall.

"I think you forgot who is the strongest here. What about a kiss to let you free?" He brought his lips close to yours but then you grabbed his wrists and pushed him in your place.

"Trust me, I am full of surprises and sorry, but no kiss for now." You took your phone easily from him as he was staring at you surprised, he didn't wait that reaction from you.

You looked at your phone if it had any damage while Sonic crossed his arms,

"Why do you have this? Did you try to call someone?", your face was sweating nervous from his words. You took a deep breath and acted like nothing was wrong.

"No, there is no signal after all, but also who I could call?" You said with open hands, trying to play innocent.

"Maybe freedom fighters, after all, how Shadow and Tails found us?" his behavior was getting more and more suspicious at you.

You held your chin thinking,

He is right. How they were able to found us? Did Silver say anything? But still...

"So?" Sonic was waiting for an answer.

"I wish I knew, I am wondering the same... I didn't say anything for sure."

The blue hedgehog rubbed his eye tired and sat on the ground.

Later that night, you were enjoying the view of the stars while Sonic was sleeping. You brought your phone and tried to call Dr. Ellidy but there was no sigh connection, you stepped further in the forest,

Maybe I can find better sigh connection.

A shadow silhouette was following, coming closer and closer. You noticed something was wrong and began running. The mysterious figure was coming after you and with a jump it stood in front of you,

"Ahh" You yelled, fell on the ground and looked up, then your eyes wide and stayed still,

"S-Sally?"

Bi' Polar Sonic (c) EinhandeR

Hey! How are you today?

...>w<''' I noticed my last update was 1 October...>.>''' I am so sorry >< I had started writting this part but I needed (still do) some fresh ideas for the story. The whole book is 20 chapters and I still need 9. By the way, I am thinking to start a book about Mystic Messenger, I don't know, I am not sure yet...Anyway, have a nice day and thanks for reading.