Chapter 16: Me or nobody

There is a possibility for terrible grammar mistakes and missing words. I don't remember if I read it again or not. 

The blue hedgehog ran and pushed the princess away from you, he grabbed your hand and helped you stood up. He held your cheeks gentle and looked into your eyes, "Did she hurt you?"

You starred at his eyes trying to speak, "Sonic, I..."

"Leave her Sonic! It's between her and me!" She was standing with a sadistic smile on her face, ready to kill both of you.

"Let her out of it! It's between you and me." Sonic said while you ran away from the battle area.

"Very well then." Sally answered with calm voice and ran at Sonic while he did the same.

Both were hitting each other so hurt to the point of bleeding. Sally's swords were really sharp while Sonic's spin dash was causing a lot of damage.

"I thought you were more dangerous Sonic, but without her you are nothing." She looked at you and then back at him.

Sonic was taking deep breaths, "Even bad guys need someone you know, however I will not let you hurt her ever again."

He spin dash at her but the princess jumped away before she got hit, "Why her? I thought you wanted someone like me not a useless piece of garbage like her."

Sonic laughed surprising her, "I always knew you were jealous when other girls were staring at me but to speak like this, you impressed me."

Sally's hands became fists from her rage, "So you admit it?!?!?! You knew about that and still you preferred (y/n)! What the hell is wrong with you?!?!"

Sonic smirked ready to fight again, "(y/n) will be the queen of my new world , so if you want her to show mercy, shut the fuck up before you piss off both of us."

"Her? Your queen? You should be madder than I thought."

"At least she is saner than you."

----

You were watching their fighting from far while you were trying to put your thoughts in order,

You stole him from me!

No...

you took his side. Traitor.

No...

You want him to be like this so he can stay with you!

No!!!

"No..." You put your fingers through your hair and tears started running from your cheeks.

I was wrong...I am like Sally...I thought I wanted to help him but I just wanted to be with him...

I wanted him....

I want him...

-----

Sally took out something from her clothes while she was smiling.

A small bomb.

"Say goodbye to your loved one because after that you will see her in pieces." And with that she threw the bomb where you were standing.

You didn't notice what was happening as you were lost in your thoughts.

"(y/n)!" Sonic yelled and ran at you, grabbed you by your waist and ran but when the bomb exploded, it threw both of you away.

You tried to see what happened but there was smoke everywhere. Your vision was blurring and you couldn't hear anything. You saw Sonic's blue silhouette while he had fainted too and something shiny in front of you.

"S-sonic..." You tried to say but then you fainted too.