Chapter 13: Decision

"Sonic, I think you are tired or something, go get some rest and we will speak tomorrow." You pulled your hands away from him without taking seriously what he just said.

"No, I mean it (y/n), I thought about it." The blue hedgehog continued.

"Really? And what's your thoughts?"

"You love me and you are the only who have support me so far, even if it seems better to be alone... I want you to be with me. After all, only you one I can trust."

Your face covered with guilt and lied on the ground, trying to look away, "Just go back to sleep Sonic..."

He turned back at his place after he looked at you with disappointment, it was nice listening Sonic telling you his feelings but you knew you would break his trust soon or later.

"Hey Sonic..."

"Yes?"

"There would be any possibility for you....to kill me?"

"Why are you asking this?"

"To be honest... my feelings for you are messed up..."

Sonic sat and looked at you wondering, "Why?"

"I love the fact I am with you, I always loved you but now it's different. You are not the same person and probably will never be. The right thing would be to turn against you... Maybe the last few days I am with you, are the best moments of my life but I can't stop thinking everything I do is wrong and I still feel the threat that you will kill me. Maybe you like me after all because I am weak, I follow you and you know I can't do anything."

"What makes you think you are useless?"

You sat and looked at him with tears on your eyes, "Come on, look at me! I am not strong, fast or clever. Every time I was trying to help freedom fighters, it ended up with you trying to clean up my mess and you remember that. Sally and the others knew I had feelings for you but nobody thought I had any chance to be with you and look at me now. I am just running around with you like a criminal, trying to..." You stopped your sentence before you uncover anything.

"Trying to what?" Sonic waited for you to finish.

"N-nothing." You turned your back but Sonic came and hugged you from behind,

"What's what I mean (y/n)" He whispered close to you,

"You are more important than you think and as long as you are with me..." he grabbed your chin gentle and turned your head at him, wiped your tears and smirked, "...I will give you everything, if you are with me you will have nothing to fear and you will never feel like this again."

"It sounds nice but still..."

"I will never hurt you, no matter what, as long as you are faithful to me, I will make anyone who hurt you pain for their actions. Trust me, it's not always wrong to go to the dark side."

You felt his hands holding your shoulders but you didn't say anything.

"Think about it and tell me when you decide, I promise you, being the queen of the dark world doesn't mean it's always black."

The hedgehog stood up and left you alone to think. After an hour, he was sleeping while you were starring up and thinking what Sonic said.

The right thing is to follow Sally's orders and trap Sonic but from the other side, if Sonic keep his promise I can have more but do I really want revenge from Sally? I mean she ignored my plan but she is my friend... I think.

You closed your eyes and tried to sleep.