Chapter 19: The last card

"Well, well, look what we have here. The traitor and... her little bodyguard? It's so pathetic to see you two still trying." Sonic put his foot on Silver's head and began squeezing it to the ground. Silver tried to move but he was too weak, he starred at the blue hedgehog with hate in his eyes.

You yelled at him, "No! Let him go!"

"Or what? There is nothing left to save him now."

"Or maybe you are wrong." You ran in Ellidy's house getting Sonic's attention. You entered in the lab but Sonic pushed you to the floor. You got up without losing second and faced him.

"Why you can't just give up (y/n)? It's over." He said with a sadistic smile, waiting your next move.

"I...I just wanted to apologize."

"What?" You got him by surprise.

"All this time I kept the emeralds away from you because I was scared you would end my life and I couldn't be with you anymore... Maybe I should had let others to stop you or help you but in the end I don't know if I really cared for the lives you ended. I want to be with you hero or not. I still love you and I want nothing to take you away from me..."

The blue hedgehog hugged you and then kissed you, "I am so glad you want to be loyal to me, I promise you that nothing will take us apart."

You smiled, "that's great..."

You let him and walked few steps back, "...but I can't live like this..."

You went into the time machine and started typing a date.

"(y/n), what are you doing?" he walked closer to the machine.

You looked at him smiling and crying a bit, "...nobody deserves this fate, not Sally, not Silver and especially you. I am doing it because I love you."

"(y/n) no!" he yelled.

"Goodbye"

You got surrounded by a white light while the image of Sonic was fading away. You took and deep breathe and closed your eyes. Everything would work, you were sure about it.