Chapter 5: dirty games

Bi'polar Sonic (c) EinhardeR

   The next morning, Sonic grabbed you and continued running. Even if, you were not in the city anymore, there was police almost everywhere, Sonic was heading in a forest,

"This forest will be a great cover." You said smiling.

Everything seems beautiful around, you really loved the nature but you couldn't find much free time for a trip. You were watching around amazed when your stomach started growling. All this mess made you forget to eat and the last time you ate was yesterday for lunch.

"Can we stop for a bit? I am really hungry and I need to eat something."

Sonic answered while he was looking in front, "We will never arrived if we keep doing breaks."

"Come on, I am sure you are hungry too." Sonic didn't speak and stopped close to a river, "Just be quick."

You sat and searched your bag careful while Sonic lied down. It was only you and him.

"We should find another way to arrive in town. Maybe by going with train or a car...." You took two smack bars, let one next to Sonic and eating the other.

Sonic starred at you wondering, "Why you want to help me? You seem to want that too."

You swallowed your bite, "I just don't want to end up dead."

"Oh please." He sat and gave you a dark stare, "You know you will die one way or another. Why don't you just admit you are in love if me?"

You turned at him annoyed as your cheeks were red, "No, I am not."

With a move Sonic pushed you on the ground, holding your arms and starring at you from the top, "Stop being a liar (y/n). It was always obvious."

Your heart was going faster, skipping some beats and feeling you couldn't speak, "I don't love you anymore." You said nervous.

Sonic smirked, "Oh I see, I am sure you will love this." He leaned to your neck and started sucking your skin, you were biting your lips and soon your arms were free. You tried to push him away but his hands were petting you under your shirt. He whispered to your ear,

"I love how soft is your fur." Then you felt his knee rubbing the area between your legs, you couldn't fool yourself. You were loving what he was going to you. You waited for this to happen for so long, dreaming about it and having him for yourself. A part of you wanted this to stop but you were tired. After so long you were not imagine this scene. He looked at you calm,

"Let's have some real fun, shall we?" He started lowing your pants but you held his hand,

"No!" You said blushing and sweating a lot. You didn't feel ready for that.

"I see." He looked at your eyes, "But I promise you until we arrive we will complete our action."

He let you and stood up, "I have to admit you know how to keep your lust. Sally let me fuck her from the first week."

You stood up and wore your bag, "I am not Sally but still why you didn't......you know....I mean you are stronger than me and you don't care about me at all."

Sonic crossed his arms, " You can't run away and I still have time, but for now I care more for the emeralds."

You leaned your head thinking, "Ok then. Let's keep going until we reach the train station. We will get faster and safer."

Sonic grabbed you in his arms and started running again. Your feelings were confused.

Silver entered in a room, it was dark while someone was sitting in the corner in front of a pc.

"Hey Sally, I-I couldn't find them."

The figure stood up and walked close to him, "We should find them no matter what."

Silver raised his hands, "I am sure everything will be fine. What if Eggman did something to him? He just disappeared."

Sally crossed her arms, "Eggman is dead."

Silver couldn't believe it, "What? How?"

Sally started crying, "I don't know....but if he did something to Sonic, we can't save him. He took (y/n) and ran away I am sure she is already dead."

Silver was going to speak but he shut his mouth before say anything. He had trust on (y/n) and if freedom fighters knew something, we would run after Sonic and that would might cost (y/n)'s life.

--

Wow, I reached more than 200 followers, that's so awesome. Thank you everyone for real! Any idea how to celebrate it ?