Chapter 10: The truth

You were sitting against Sonic and looking at the window, the nature outside and the blue sky were so beautiful but the questions of what happened back then, were still in your mind. You looked at Sonic and he seemed lost too. You decided to take the courage to ask him,

"Why?"

The blue hedgehog looked at you without understanding, "What?"

"Why you didn't kill me back there? I thought you didn't care."

He smirked, "I didn't know you wanted so much."

"It's not about that. But I am the least person you would care if I exist or not. You kicked Sally and broke her heart even if she was important into your life. On the other hand, Shadow may was an asshole but you would never do that, and now, you had the chance to kill me but you preferred not to. And I want to know why..."

Sonic leaned his back on the seat and took a deep breath, "Well, you still look pathetic to me but...I don't know...maybe because when I was with Sally I had a thing for you..."

He brought to you more questions, "What? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, when you started dating Silver I couldn't hold myself. At the beginning, I thought it was nothing but it seemed I was in love with you. I hated Silver for that...maybe until now. When you two broke up I wanted to get closer to you by Sally was getting more and more suspicious. I didn't know how to tell her, when I saw Silver trying to make you love him, I had a fight with him. We both tried to act like nothing happened in front of you but back then, where we fought for last time...I wanted to kill him so much...he wanted the same...until you stopped him somehow..."

"I-I don't know what to say..." You leaned down surprised. After so long, Sonic had a crush on you. You couldn't imagine that because Sonic seemed loyal to Sally.

Sonic had a crush for me so long? But why? I am not anyone special...

"How did you stop him?" Sonic looked into your eyes.

"I-it doesn't matter..." You tried to look away.

Sonic got up and held your shoulders tight, his face came really close to yours, "You don't understand, I want to know."

You tried to leaned behind, "M-make me", you closed your eyes tight and a bit scared of what would happen.

Sonic brought his lips close to yours and hugged you tight, you wide your eyes and held him back as you were kissing each other. There was nobody else, just you and him. He grabbed your sides under your shirt, petting you and leaning you on the seat.

Soon the train stopped to the next station, you looked at the window and noticed two cops coming, "Sonic, I think we should leave." You said nervous.

Sonic was kissing your neck passionate without notice, "This is not our stop." And with that he kept going.

"No, the cops are coming." Sonic stopped and looked at the window,

"Oh great." He said annoyed and got up.

You grabbed your bag and ran with him at the other exist. Sonic got you on his arms and ran outside so fast, cops didn't notice you two. The train left while you were watching behind a wall.

"Great, now we have to wait for the next one." Sonic said disappointed.

"Or we can walk. It's not very far from here." You smiled, trying to cheer him up.

"You are right." He smiled and kissed you, "And we can finally have some privacy." He starred into your eyes and you started blushing like mad.

He grabbed you and started running. The whole experience made you feel different, knowing you are with the love of your life without being scared was great. You looked at him and smiled feeling you had a better connection with each other.