"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM COMING DAMN!" She frustratedly let out before yanking the door open, revealing a terrified Monique with a nose bleed and black eye making me drop my blunt in shock.

"MONIQUE WHAT THE- did jackson do this to you? " Déja let out in shock rushing our hurt friend over to the couch, I get up swiftly and close the door.

Monique just sat there in tears,

"DID HE?!" Déja shouted again making Monique cry even more, I sit on the couch beside her and let her rest her head on my shoulder to comfort her.

"OOUUU IM GON KILL A MOTHERFUCKER TONIGHT!" Déja shouts in frustration and anger, I look at her signalling for her to keep her cool.

"Monique baby, what happened. He hit you again? " I ask in a comforting voice in a motherly way, she uncontrollably sobs not being able to get any words out.

"Shh sh sh, it's okay he can't get you...come on take your time, what happened gurl" I stroke her hair as Déja paces back and forth probably calculating what she's gonna do to that motherfucker.

"W-we got into an argument.." She started in a shaky voice. I rubbed circles in her back to try and calm her down.

"He had a girl in my bed with h-im...he told me I was Wildin and it wasn't even that big of a deal but I wouldn't leave it, he got mad monaé...he got real mad" she gulped and started bawling her eyes out again making me cradle her.

"I should've just left it!...I go too far" Monique added making me shake my head in disagreement.

"No baby girl, it's not you're fault and don't EVER let him tell you it is!...why shit always have to fuck up before I leave" I grit my teeth as tears threatened to spill but They didn't. Déja was already crying tears of rage.

"A real man never puts his hands on a woman" I add cradling my injured friend, she was in shambles...I'm bouta body a nigga.

"What's his address Monique. We're gon go buss on his punk ass right" Déja spat making Monique panic.

"n-nooo noo, please no...he'll hurt all of us, it's not even that much of a big deal" Monique stuttered

"NOT A BIG DEAL?! YOU WALK INTO MY CRIB BLOODY AND BRUISED BECAUSE OF SOME NIGGA AND ITS NOT A BIG DEAL?! " Déja shouts

"DÉJA CHILL AIT! You scaring her damn...and he ain't hurting nobody Coz I'll cut a niggas throat with no hesitation b...but Monique, he don't love you girl. I won't do anything if you don't want me to okay? Just please don't go back this time" I pleaded my friend, she shook her head in agreement making me sigh in relief. As much as I could body another nigga right now I'm bouta chill this time for moniques sake, I'm not tryina catch another case neither but I swear if he even so much talks to her again I'm gonna do something I'll regret...

"I keep tellin you, you need to come away with us! Why you never do?" I sigh, it would be so much more safe for her.

"I already told you, my life is here...your life is flying around an shit, Déja likes alla dat but I don't, and drop likes to have me close by so we can take care of eachother..." She trailed off sadly.

"So you're still gonna see him?" I scrunch up my face in annoyance.

"Well I have to, I ain't got nowhere else to live and No Monaé I will not let you buy me somewhere to live and no I'm not living here...we ain't kids no more Monaé, I gotta get my shit straight. He probably didn't even mean it" she shook her head and sat up.

"Half of what you're saying is true but damn you're stubborn. Fuck Jackson FUCK him...he hurt you girl? And you gon go back to him?" I look at her with pain in my eyes.

"I'm a grown woman guys...I gotta fix my shit for myself trust me okay?" She looks at both of us, her black eye and blooded nose made me feel sick to the stomach that someone had done that to such a sweet harmless girl like her. And it hurts me even more that she let it get to this point, he's been hittin on her for years but it's never been this bad.

"Dang, you know what whatever...you're a dumb bitch Monique" Déja kisses her teeth and storms off to her bedroom as we sat in silence.

" 'Naé...gurl I'm tryin, I really am, just trust me" she pleaded, I didn't even look up I just clenched my jaw slightly.

"You your own women I get it...just don't be stupid and go back to him" I get up and grab a clean towel off of the railing in the living room and throw it at Monique, I was so mad at her but I felt so bad for her....but it's her own damn fault, Heavenly Father protect her.

|A/n : Don't forget to vote and comment // ✨|