" What are you going to do?"

" I can't tell you"

" Why not!"

" Its my business"

" Just please tell me"

" No babe its my business and I don't want you to worry"

" Of course I am going to worry and even more if you don't tell me!"

" Relax babe"

" Why did I agreed to date you" I mumbled and hung up.

" Not bad for your first time? What the hell did you do?" Jenny shouted at me.

" Nothing" I got down from the car and the beach was lonely just a few people.

" Did you do it with a guy?"

" No I just made him a hickie, My first hickie" I smiled and Throw the towel on the sand and laid down on the towel taking a sun time and trying my best to ignore the fact that I hung up the phone on Jason he has to be so mad.

" Hickie? You are crazy now tell me who he is"

" No" I smiled and Put on my headphones listening to Drake songs.

···Jason Point of View···

" Fuck She hung up on me what a little bitch." I grabbed my jacket and shades. I walked to my car and got in.

" Aye man don't forget about tonight" Matt shouted as I drove away to the beach that Em is.

●●●The beach.

I spotted a beautiful girl on the sand of course is Emily wow her body is so fucking sexy damn those legs I would fuck her right now if she left me. I walked closer and Took off her headphones.

" What the hell?" She shouted and when she looked at me she smiled.

" Oh god" The girl said while looking at me and then at Emily.

" Thats why I couldn't tell you" She mumbled to her friend.

" Em get up" I order her and She did and hugged me.

" Emily Lets go home" Her friend said looking at her with teary eyes.

" She is not going anywhere with you. Now get out of here" I spat.

" Don't be like that Jason." Emily got closer to Her friend and whispered something on her ear and she finally left us.

" Finally alone" I looked at her body and Bite my lip.

" You scared her off and If she say something to my mom, My mom will call dad and then you are dead and I am grounded for life."

" I'll kill her first"

" Don't say that Jason she is my best friend" She rolled her eyes and I pulled her closer to me.

" You fucking hung up the phone and now you are fucking fighting with me oh and you haven't even kissed me yet." I groan.

" Nice hickie" She giggled.

" Now is my turn" I started kissing her neck but she pulled away.

" Uhmm What are you doing tonight?" Here she goes again with the same bullshit wanting to get in my business.

" Fuck Em" I sighed.

" Talk to me Jason I am fucking serious" I kissed her lips.

" Last time you fucking talk bad Em"