Chapter 29: We face him

Start from the beginning

"Sometimes, I find it hard to follow my master's instructions-he is a great wizard and I am weak---" "YOU MEAN HE WAS IN THE CLASSROOM WITH YOU?!" I exclaimed, the thought gave me shivers running down my spine. "He is with me wherever I go." Quirrell answered. "I met him when I traveled around the world. A foolish young man I was then, full of ridiculous ideas about good and evil. Lord Voldemort showed me how wrong I was. There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to seek it. Since then, I have served him faithfully, although I have let him down many times. He has had to be very hard on me. He foes not forgive mistakes easily. When I failed to steal the stone from Gringotts, he was most displeased. He punished me... decided he would have to keep closer watch on me."

Yes... Quirrell was there. In the Leaky Cauldron. I met him. Then sudden flashbacks came to me. That headline about the Gringotts break-in. OH HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS!

"I don't understand...!!!" Quirrell's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "is the Stone inside the mirror? Should I break it??"

Goodluck with that... I turned to Harry and he was concentrating. Then I turned back to Quirrell. Just a moment ago all I wanted was to have Harry back alive and safe. But what I want right now is that Quirrell won't find that Stone. We have to find it before he does. Because if he did then Voldemort is back and this isn't like when I was a baby and we defeated him probably with luck. I bit my lip, we have to do something...

"What does this mirror do?!!! How does it work?!! Help me master!" and to my horror a voice answered and it sounded like it came from Quirrell himself! "Use the children!" Quirrell turned to us and snapped his fingers again and Harry and I fell on to the hard-cement ground. I think I broke my glasses. Again. "Come here Potters! NOW!" He ordered us. I held on to Harry tightly and we slowly approached him. "Listen," he muttered. "Whatever he asks and whatever he does... just lie." I nodded.

As we move closer to Quirrell my scar started to ache again. I put my hand on my forehead and fought the pain. Quirrell stepped aside for us and Harry and I faced the mirror. "Tell me," Quirrell said. "What do you see?" I looked at the mirror. I only see Harry and me. Just our reflection. We looked tired, dirty and scared. I was holding on to him and he was clinging on to me. Then something changed. Our faces in the mirror turned from scared to mischievous grinning twins. The reflection-Harry placed his hand on his pocket and pulled something out. A blood-red stone. My eyes widened. IT'S THE SORCERER'S STONE. The reflection winked at us and put it back in his pocket as it did so I felt Harry twinge beside me. I looked at him, "It's there?" I whispered very quietly and he jerked his head which means to say 'yes.'

I mouthed 'but how' but before he could reply Quirrell spoke again. "What is it what do you see?!" he demanded. "I-I see Dumbledore. I'm shaking hands with him. Gryffindor won the house cup." He lied. Then that voice spoke again. "He lies!!!!"

"Tell the truth! What do you see?!?!?!" Quirrell growled at us. Then he pulled my arm and gripped it tight. "What about you? What do you see??!" he asked me. "L-let go o-of me!" I said trying to get away from him. "WHAT DO YOU SEE?!" he yelled. "I---I--- I'm with--- Harry-" I stammered thinking of a good lie. "and my parents---". Then the voice spoke again and it sounded angrier. "THEY'RE LYING!!!" Quirrell let go of me and I stumbled back into Harry's arms. "Let me speak to them"

Harry and I looked around for the source of that voice. "But Master... you're not strong enough" Quirrell said looking out into space. "I have strength enough for this!" Then Quirrell started to take off his turban. Oh no... a thousand--- maybe a million--- goosebumps ran all over me as I realize... Voldemort was...

And the turban was off and---Quirrell looks weird without it--- at the back of Quirrell's head was the most horrible and terrifying and nightmare-giving face you could ever see with it's chalk white skin and glaring red eyes with slits of nostrils... Voldemort.

"Potters..." he whispered. I held on to Harry, I am very very very very very scared. "We meet again..." "Voldemort." Harry gasped. "Yes, you see what I've become?" He replied "See what I must do to survive? Live off another like a parasite! Unicorn blood can sustain but it cannot give me body of my own. But there is something that can... something conveniently enough..." Harry stiffened beside me. "And that lies in your pocket!" And we're busted.

I pulled Harry and we ran for it. "STOP THEM!" Voldemort commanded and Quirrell snapped his fingers and the whole room was surrounded with fire blocking our path. We looked for a way to escape but the whole place is surrounded. "Don't be fools..." Voldemort told us. We both turned to him. "Why suffer an horrific death when you can join me and live?" I frowned at him and Harry screamed, "NEVER!" Voldemort laughed, "Bravery! Your parents had them too." A pang of sadness hits me in the chest as he said that. "Tell me... would you like to see your mother and father again?" Then my eyes landed on the mirror or erised and there were two new people in there. A woman and a man. The woman has red hair and fair skin while the man looked like an old version of Harry. It was my parents. I haven't seen them before. But I know Harry did, he said so when he looks into the mirror. My eyes are starting to water as I looked at them. "

Together..." Voldemort continues "We could bring them back..." A wave of anger rushes to me. "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOOK THEM AWAY FROM US!" I screamed at him. "NOW YOU TELL US YOU'LL BRING THEM BACK?! HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!!" tears fall from my eyes as I scream and Voldemort just kept on laughing. "But don't you want them back, Potter?? Don't you want to feel their arms wrapped around you as they hug you? Don't you want to be with them?"

I turned to Harry angrily and I held on to him. I closed my eyes and tried to block everything around me. "We could bring them back..." he repeated. "All I ask is something in return." Harry, then, dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out the Stone. "No Harry." I told him. "That's it Harry..." Voldemort said hungrily. "Together... we can do extraordinary things.... Just give me the Stone!!!" I turned and saw that my parents start to fade from the mirror. Harry was angry now too, "YOU LIAR!" He screamed.

"KILL HIM!!!" Voldemort yelled and Quirrell flew towards us, Harry pushed me away from him as Quirrell pinned Harry to the ground started to strangle him. The stone falling from his hands. "NO!" I screamed and I ran over to them and as I did so my scar start to hurt even more. When I got to where they were I started to punch and slap and kick the hell out of Quirrell but he pushed me away and I flew back and landed roughly on the ground, my head hitting the floor.

"No-Angelica--!!" Harry managed to say. I pulled myself up no matter how my head hurts, the world around me was turning and my scar hurt worse than ever! I ran back to them and I tried to pull the arm Quirrell uses to strangle Harry as I did so Harry gripped Quirrell's wrist and the most peculiar thing happened. His arm and his wrist started to turn red and burned and raw. Quirrell backed away and screamed as his hand started to dissolve into ashes. "What is this magic?!!!" he exclaimed. I was startled with my own hands and Harry was looking at his hands too, surprised.

"FOOL! GET THE STONE!!!" Voldemort ordered. Harry and I turned to the stone then to Quirrell. Quirrell started to move back towards us. His other arm was outstretched to get us. "Together!" Harry said and as Quirrell got closer Harry smacked his palms on to Quirrell's face and I got hold of his other arm and gripped it tightly. His face was burning and so was his left and right arms. He back away from us as his entire body was dissolving into ashes. Then he was nothing more than a professor's cloak covered in dust.

I was breathing heavily as I looked down on his cloak. Harry was curiously looking at his hands before he turned to get the stone. He placed it in his pocket and turned to me. His look was saying... it's all over. It's done. We have the stone... He smiled at me and then I smiled back. We laughed at the same time, I was about to run forward to hug him but something behind him was forming. My smile dropped and Harry looked at me curiously. Then I realized the dust was forming back to Voldemort! "HARRY LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!" I yelled but it was too late. Voldemort flew through Harry and he fell on the floor unconscious. I ran toward him and held him in my arms. "No... no... no!!" I cried. No... no... he's not dead. He can't be. I placed my hand over his chest and I still feel his heart beating. I sighed of relief and held him tightly. I looked around me--- how am I supposed to get out?!

Then the fire died down and I saw a shadow in front me. "Who's there?" I said. "Angelica...?" a soft voice called out.

It was Dumbledore.

(A/n: OKAY GUYS I'VE FINALLY UPDATED HOORAYYY!!!!! So as you can see some of the lines came from the books and some came from me and the scene was from the movie and the ending was all mine :) I hope you like this chapter guys!!!! tell me what you think! I think I'll post the next chapter later ;) LOVEYOUALL XX)