Chapter 20 - Seth's house

Wow, ok, I came back to this story to like 500 notifications???? That's insane and you all are incredible!

I am so sorry that it took me so long to update - I have just finished my first term of university so I've been very busy with that. Also my boyfriend got diagnosed with testicular cancer so I've been incredibly preoccupied. 

I'm going to try and do a couple of chapters to make up for it so enjoy!!!!!

-------

My eyes met the red, blood thirsty eyes of the rogue vampire in front of me. I froze in fear, barely being able to breath in fear that it would antagonise the man in front of me. 

"I notice that your little wolves have been tracking me. After they killed my friend, they failed to realise that I was the one tracking them. I'm not going to kill you, little mate. You are very valuable to me," The stranger laughed as he strolled around my living room, running his pale fingers over the furniture. 

"What do you want with me? Who are you?" I squeaked, my body frigid with fear. 

"Who I am is something that you will find out in due course. I'm just here to make sure you're healthy. You have nothing to worry about. Today, that is," he smirked. He gave me one more once over before speeding out of the door.

My heart began beating again, louder than normal, as I gripped my top in my hands. It took a few moments for me to register what had just happened before I was standing up and grabbing the keys to my car. 

It wasn't long before I found myself at Sam's house, rushing through the front door. Embry and Emily were sat in the kitchen, a worried look etched across their faces. 

"Lillian, they've caught a fresh scent and have gone to track it." Emily stated. 

"I know. He was just at my house," I breathed. 

---

It wasn't long before the wolves returned, Seth instantly coming over to my side and pulling me to his chest. He grabbed my face and planted a kiss on my lips.

"He was in my house," I cried. My watery eyes met Seth's as he stroked my face. The pack sat around the table forming a plan as Seth sat with me and checked my entire body to make sure that he hadn't harmed me in any way. 

"Do you want to stop at my house tonight? I don't want you to be at your house," Seth asked.

"What about my dad?" I queried. I would never forgive myself if something happened to him.

"Paul and Sam are on patrol tonight and Jared and Embry will be watching your house," He reassured stroking my hair.  

Seth came back to my house with me to pack an overnight bag and make sure that the vampire didn't return. My hands didn't stop shaking the entire time as I packed pyjamas and a fresh set of clothes for the next day. It wasn't long before Seth and I were back in my car and making our way to his house. Once we arrived, a fresh set of anxiety waved over my body as I came to realise that I would be spending an entire night at Seth's house with his family. 

"I can feel your nervousness from here," Seth laughed as he grabbed my hand. 

"Today has been a long day and now I'm worried your mum won't like me," I laughed shaking my head. 

"She already loves you, Lil," he snorted. I stared into Seth's dark eyes and leaned in to meet my lips to his. He tentatively moved his lips in sync with mine, gripping my neck and pulling my body closer to his. The kiss intensified as I gripped his shirt and soon became short of breath. I pulled away resting my head against his. 

"Come on, lets get you inside," He smiled. 

As we stepped through the front door of his house, the homely smell of home-cooked food met my nostrils as Sue and Leah turned the corner to greet us. 

"Lillian! It's so nice to have you over for the night," Sue exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug. 

"Thank you for having me, Mrs Clearwater," I smiled, reciprocating the hug. 

"Call me Sue," She insisted. 

It didn't take long for dinner to be over and I found myself in Seth's bedroom. I placed my bag down and took a look around the room. It was a dark blue with a double bed in the middle of the room, a wardrobe to the right and a TV straight ahead. It is exactly how I expected his room to be, boyish. 

"I can sleep on the couch if you'd like," Seth murmured from beside me. 

"Would you mind staying for while?" I asked tentatively. 

I quickly changed into my pyjamas and sunk into the bed sheets with Seth bedside me. He reached an arm around and pulled me into his chest and I finally felt safe. 

-------

The next part will have some very exciting things happening for Leah and there will be a bit of a time jump.

Thanks for the support!