Cam x Nash (feat. Aaron)

Smut

*Aaron's pov*

It happened again. We got in another fight, but this time Cameron left. We said words that no one would want to hear ever. We hissed and yelled, we even swung at each other. Things had gotten out of control, and neither of us knew why.
All we argued about was the amount of time he's been spending with Nash. I told him that I felt like I was being ignored, and he just snapped. He called me ungrateful and said I didn't love him. He told me I was selfish because I wouldn't 'share' him with anyone. He hasn't come back yet, and I don't think he plans to either. Part of me wants to apologize, but I'm not going to apologize for how I feel. If he wants to leave, then he can stay gone.

*Cam's pov*
I knocked on Nash's door waiting for him to answer. It took a few more knocks, but he finally did. As soon as he opened the door I stepped inside pressing him against the wall. I connected our lips and kicked the door shut as we kissed sweetly. "What...are..you....doing?" He asked between kisses. I grunted in response and tapped his leg signaling for him to jump up. He jumped up and I started to make my way down the hall to his bedroom. He pulled away from the kiss, so I started to suck and bite on his neck while I walked.
We entered the room and I laid him on the bed. I pulled off my shirt almost immediately and clambered onto the bed, crawling on top of him. He looked up at me wide eyed, not sure what was going on. "I missed you," I said as I started sliding up his shirt. I placed hot kisses over his neck, chest, and collar bones. He shivered at my touch and raised up his arms for me to take off his shirt. I slid it off of him and continued to work on his upper body.
After covering his smooth skin in hickeys, and sucking over his nipples until they were swollen, we were both too horny to hold back. I quickly scrambled to get the rest of my clothes off, as well as his.

I positioned myself between his legs and leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to his now swollen lips. "Want warm up?" I asked as I pulled away. He shook his head vigorously, "just fuck me." I nodded and lined up my cock, slowly easing in. "J-just go all the way, I'll adjust," he whimpered. I obeyed and pushed in the rest of the way until he was at the base of my cock. He let out a soft cry and whimpers but nodded for me to keep going. I started to roll my hips slowly, not wanting to hurt him anymore. The bed creaked as my thrusts began getting faster. Nash's moans increasingly got louder as he raked his nails down my back.
I let my eyes flicker shut as I thrusted as fast as I could. I could tell Nash was close because he was a moaning mess. "Ah fuck Cam!" He yelled out, "mmh," he moaned as he released ribbons of cum on the both of us. I was pushed over the edge by his moans and sticky cum that I released inside of him.
I continued thrusting until we both rode out our highs, then I slowly pulled out. I collapsed on the bed next to him, panting heavily. He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head, "next time warn me before you come over." I laughed at his witty remark and shook my head, "You got it babe."