Aaron x Carter

Tysm for 24.k reads!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------
*Aaron's POV*
"Hey freak," Matthew said stopped me as I was leaving my locker. I looked up at him, but looked back down when I made eye contact with him. "Come on talk to me," Matt said and hit me in the chest. He hit me harder than I expected and I clutched my chest. "Talk to me," he said pinning my small body up against the locked. I let out a small wince in pain, "talk you little fag," Matthew said swinging his fist and hitting me in the stomach. I clutched my stomach and slid down the lockers and onto the floor crying. I felt Matthew begin kicking me and I just stayed in a ball. "Come on Matthew leave him alone," I heard a voice. Matthew stopped for a second, but resumed kicking him. "Leave him alone!" The person yelled. Matt stopped and turned to the person, "why should I?" He grumbled. "Because he has done nothing to you, and if you don't I will kick your ass myself." Matt sighed and left. I looked up and saw it was the most popular boy at school. Carter Reynolds. I made eye contact with him, but this time I didn't look away. He reached for my hand and I took his. He then pulled me up, but didn't let go of my hand. I heard the bell ring and started to walk off, but Carter held onto me. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. I thought for a second, I wasn't missing anything important, just PE, which I never have to do. I nodded my head, and he led us outside. We at on one of the benches and he still held my hand. "I'm sorry I let Matt do that to you for so long, I wanted to step in sooner, but I was afraid, and I know you were in a bad position, and he shouldn't have done that, and I should have helped," He said seeming upset. I looked at him with an "it's okay" face, but he didn't seem to understand. "What?" He asked confused. "It's okay," I whispered so lightly that I could barely hear it myself. I felt my heart beat fast, and I started to feel my body shake. This is the first time I've talked to anyone in 4 months, this is the first time I've said anything. Carter looked at me and smiled, "you talked," he said quietly. I nodded my head and he pulled me in for a hug. We hugged for a good minute, then we gently pulled away and just stuck with holding hands. "I went to hear you talk more, I want you to be comfortable, I want you to be okay, I want to help you, I want to give you love," he said moving a bit closer and placing his arm around my waist. "Can I do that?"' He asked rubbing my back lightly. I knew what he was doing, he was basically asking me out, "Yes," I whispered. He smiled and kissed my cheek, then pulled me against him hugging me as tight as he could.

---------------------------------------
Sorry this kinda sucks ;/. I will try my best on the next one. I'm not proud of this. But I hope you all like it.