Jacob x Sammy

*Messages*
11:15pm
S: I miss you baby
S: please answer me
S: I know you're mad, but please answer.
S: I'm sorry

11:45pm.
S: are you awake?
S: I know you are, you're talking to Taylor, he told me.
S: please I'm really sorry.

12am.
S: Stop ignoring me!!
S: JACOB PLEASE ANSWER!!
S: you hate me don't you?
S: it wasn't my fault
S: he made me do it
S: I never meant to hurt you.

12:05am.

J: fine I'll be over soon, you better explain.

S: Okay, I love you.

Read: 12:06.

*Sammy's POV*
He didn't say he loved me too, but I don't blame him, but in my defense, Trevor did force me to have sex wth him, everyday after school, just Jacob never knew, but he's going to find out, I am done with Trevor doing this to me.

12:28am

I hear my front door open, and I turn to see Jacob. "Hey," I say. "Hi, now explain," he says. I take his hand and pull him to the couch, and we sit together. "Trevor raped me," I say, and he sits in shock. "You're lying," he says. "No....I'm really not," I say. He sits for a second and tries taking deep breathes, but fails and he starts crying. "Don't cry, don't cry," I say and wrap my arms around him. "Was this the only time?" He asks. "No..............." I say, and grab his hand hands that are now shaking. "Fucking..........Sammy," he sighs, looking for the words to use, "how many times?" He asks. "Everyday after school, or whenever he could..." I say. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks. "Trevor said he'd kill me, and my family, and you, I wanted to protect you all, so I suffered," I say. "Sammy...." He says trailing off into sobs. "Stop crying! It's only making things worse!" I scream, but as usual, I fail, and break down crying along with him. "I'm gonna kill him!" Jacob cries angrily pulling me closer to him. "No! Don't do anything, please. I don't want to lose you, I can put up with the pain," I say begging him not to do anything. "Sammy, I am fine. You can't let him do this to you, I won't let this happen. "Let's go get you in bed, and I'll make a few calls," he says. "No! Jacob what are you doing?! Who are you gonna call ?" I ask starting to panic. "Don't worry, just relax, now come on," he says pulling em to my feet. "Jacob, I'm scared," I say as we walk up the stairs. "Don't be, I'm right here for you," he says opening my bedroom door. "I'll be in, in a little bit," he says and kisses my head. I nod my head and lay down on my bed, at last I can be alone in here.

1:07 am
"Sammy wake up!" I heard Jacob yell as he shakes me. "Hmm?" I ask. "We have to go!" He says. "Go where?" I ask. "Just come on," he says pulling my hand. I groan and wipe away the gross eye buggers my eyes had formed while I was asleep. "Where are we going?" I groan stumbling out of bed. "Just come on! We have to leave now!" He says. As he walks out the door a familiar person stands in the door way. It's Trevor. "So you thought you could get out?" He asks smirking, "I'm here now," he says and smiles like a maniac. "Trevor go! I'm done with you!" I yell. He steps closer, but Jacob shoves him back, "run Sammy!" He yells. I take off running down the stairs "Jacob!" I scream as I see them fighting. "JUST GO!" He yells. I run outside and see cop cars pull up, "Where are they?" The officers ask running up to me. "Upstairs fighting," I say. I hear something break and a scream, which sounds like Jacob, and then it goes silent. "Jacob?" I say looking in the door way. I see him laying on the ground in a puddle of blood. I run inside and kneel down next to him, "Jacob...." I cry touching his hand. "Sammy, I love you," he says. "Jacob! I love you too, please please stay with me!" I yell. "Sammy, move on," he says squeezing my hand, then he blacks out.

"Someone help!" I scream. "He's dying! He's Dying!" I yell starting to cry. Ambulance workers rush him and strap him in the gurney, "come with us," the man says and pulls my arm as I follow. We climb up in the ambulance and I hold his hand as they try to keep his heart rate going. "Sir, there's a 40% chance he will live, but he won't fully recover, and he will suffer in pain for the rest of his life if he goes on. It's up to you, would you like to cut him off? Or keep him on?" The nurse asks bringing me to tears. "You're on the list to choose whether or not he lives," she Says. "I.....uh...." Sammy move on played through my head, I don't want him to suffer. "Cut him off," I say my voice cracking. I squeeze his hand, She nods her and head and the monitor starts slowing down, until there's a long silent beep signaling, his life is over. Because of me.