Jack j x Matt

*cute one requested by one of my besties*

Jack J's pov
I lay in bed awake, aware that I am not alone, I look next to me and see Matt, my best friend cuddled into a pillow. Now only if I could hold him like that, oh he's so perfect, and I am so in love with him. I put my arm around him slowly and rest my head on his back, and he shakes awake. I quickly move my arms and make up an excuse, "finally you're up, I've been shaking you for like 10 minutes," I say. "Oh sorry Babe," he laughs. Yes he calls me babe, but he says it in a friendly way, I mean he would never like me back, he's Matthew Espinosa, and I am Jack Johnson, him and I don't mix well. "Let's go eat," Matt says and drags me out of my room and to my kitchen, we grab cereal and as we eat I decide to start a conversation. "Matt I have a problem," I say. "Okay what is it?" He asks frowning. "I like someone, but I don't think they like me back," I say. "Well look Babe, Yolo, just call that person and tell them," he says. "Oh fine," I say. My nerves creep up on me, as I reach for my phone. I finally grab it and press Matt's contact. "I hope he answers," I say. It rings and the Matt here's his phone from the living room, he goes and gets it, "Ummm Jack why are you calling me?" He asks. "Answer," I say. He slides the button and answers, "Hello Jack." "Hi," I say. "Why'd you call me you were suppose to call the guy you liked and-" he says. "Oh," he says. "You're the guy," I say and hit end on the call. "Jack Edward Johnson you Better not be messing with me," he says. "No Matthew, and I lied to you when I said I liked you, Matthew I love you," I say. His face drops which causes me to frown, but then he wraps his arms around me tight, "I love you too," he says. Relief floods my body, "I've been waiting 9 years to do this," I say and kiss him deeply. Pouring all my emotion, love and passion into it. And he does the same.