Carter x Jack J x Matt

It's like a 2 way love story. So Carter does something mean to Gilinsky because Gilinsky stole Johnson from Carter, and this is what happens after.

*Carter's POV*
I feel so bad for what happened it's really all my fault, I was selfish for wanting Jack all to myself, I shouldn't have done any of this, I deserve this pain. Matt presses a warm rag to my open cut on my face, "are you okay?" He asks. "No," I say and look down. "Hey, look I love you," he says. He's never ever said that to me before so I am shocked, "I love you too," I say. He smiles and then kisses me and continues cleaning my face. "Ya know what you did was stupid," he says. "I know," I grumble. "But we all make mistakes," he says. "Yeah well I screwed up big time," I say. "It'll be okay," he sighs. Once he's finally done I go into my room and tell him I want to be alone, I lay down on my bed and sob, "I am such a terrible person," I say and it replays in my head. I'm done I can't keep hurting people like this, I open my window and pop out the screen, I pull out a piece of paper and a pencil and write a note. I stand up on the ledge and take a deep breath. "I am done," I say. "1-" "2-" my door busts open, "Carter don't!" Jj screams running towards me. It's now or never and then I jump.

*Jack Johnson's POV*
"Carter!" I scream looking out the window seeing him on the ground, tears fill my eyes and I run out of his room and down the stairs, "Cam!" I scream. "What? What's going on?" He asks. "Carter Jumped out of his window," I sob. Cam pulls out his phone to call an ambulance as I run out the back door to see Carter. He's lying face down on the ground, "Carter!" I scream flipping his body over, I check for a pulse but nothing, "please wake up!" I scream choking on tears. I try to give him Mouth to mouth but nothing works. "I'm sorry," I cry holding him in my arms. "I'm so so sorry," I sob. I place a gentle kiss on his lips and see him smile slightly, "Carter!!!" I say. "I love you," he whispers and his smile drops after he says that. "Carter please!" I scream. I keep him in my arms until the rest of the guys come and get me and pull me inside. I feel Jack wrap his arms around me as I shake. He rocks me back and forth as I sob, I can't believe today was the last day I got to see Carter. I hear sirens all around, everything goes blurry and black.
------------------------------
I wake up to find myself in Jack's arms and covered in blood, but then I remember last nights incident, "Carter," I whisper and begin to sob. "Hey Don't cry," Cam says. I look around and realize that I am in the living room. "Why not?" I ask through sobs. "Cause he mentioned something about you in this," he says holding up the letter.

*Read in Carter's voice*
I couldn't handle it anymore I'm sorry, I love two guys at once, I broke two guys, I ruined Jack's life with Arden, I ruined everything, I hate myself for it, and I wouldn't be able to forgive my self if I stayed, so what's the point in staying? Jack J my love if you're reading this I hope you know how much you meant to me. I love you so much. Also no one cry over me, just know I finally got my wish, and everything will be smooth, I stopped all the drama. Also please tell Matt to move on, that one day I will see him again. But then again Matt's a good boy he won't go to hell. I love all my amazing friends and family, please tell my family I love them. Thanks you guys. Love Cartah.

"See, he told you not to be upset," Cam says. I sigh and wipe away my tears, "I guess I should listen to him," I mumble. Now only if I could have stopped him sooner. This is all my fault, I feel tears forming again and I try to keep them in. I feel Jack's arm pull me in closer to him and I relax a little.

---------------------------------------

If you like this go check out my story break me betray me