Shawn x Taylor

*Taylor's POV*

"Mom! Mom! Hurry up! We have to go mom! Mom!! Mom!!" I yelled jumping up and down as I tied my bandanna around my head. "Taylor honey calm down," she said laughing. "But mom! I'm meeting my future Husband today! And I'm seeing him live in concert! I'm gonna cry!" I said already feeling the tears come. "Save it for Shawn," she said groaning and grabbed her keys. We got into the car and she started it, "wait, do you have the tickets?" I asked. "I think so," she said reaching into her purse. "Crap, Taylor I can't find them," she said. "WHAT?" I screamed at her. "I'm messing with you," she said laughing. "That was mean! I was about to cry!" I said pouting. "Well you didn't, alright let's go," she said backing out. I nodded and stared out the window thinking of what cute pictures I would take with Shawn. Just seeing him was enough for me, but my mom ended up surprising me with a meet and greet. I am so grateful for Shawn, and just everything about him. He is such an amazing person, and his songs just speak to me.

After a boring car ride we finally arrived. My heart was racing. My mom showed the guard our passed and he took us to the back where 15 girls were standing in a line with their moms. We went to the back and I felt myself start shaking. "I-'m meeting Shawn!" I said. "Honey calm down," my mom said. I took a few deep breathes and I was calm, until they opened they back doors letting the first girl in. "Oh my god!" I yelled because I saw Shawn. Shawn looked up and smiled at me, and my eyes widened. "Mom! Mom! Shawn just smiled at me! Mom!" I said jumping up and down. "I know, I saw," she said rubbing my back lightly. I felt my heart race as I got closer and closer. I looked behind us and saw there were two other girls, not that bad. I looked in front, I was only 5 people away. I tapped my foot and chewed on my lip nervously. There was 2 girls in front of us now. 1 left. And then it was me. Once the girl let go of Shawn and walked into the next room I looked at Shawn. He looked up and made eye contact with me. He opened his arms, and i immediately went running to him. When I got to him I jumped up and he caught me, and swung me around in his arms. I held onto him tightly and let the tears fall. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my cheek. "What's your name?" He asked. "Taylor," I said moving my face into the crook of his neck. "Well you know you are very cute Taylor," he said. I blushed and felt my cheeks heat up. "Thank you, can we take a few pictures?" I asked. "Of course! What do you want to do?" He asked. "Well one like this, and a titanic one, and a silly one, or is that too much?" I asked. "No no it's not to much! We can do that!" He said. I nodded and moved my head out of his neck and smiled for the camera and my mom. They took a few pictures of the same shot, and on the last one Shawn pecked my lips. I felt my body get weak and I lost my grip on Shawn causing me to slip out of his arms halfway. He held me up, "you okay?" He asked. I nodded feeling my heart race. He let go of me once I was ready and we posed with him holding my waist and my arms out. The last picture was of us making dumb faces, which he still looked cute with. I hugged him and kissed his cheek once more, then I was taken into the concert arena. "Mom, did that just happen?" I asked. "Yes, you met your future husband," she said. We sat down at our front row seats my mom managed to get. It was 20 minutes until show and I couldn't wait.

Finally after waiting and waiting, and waiting Shawn came onto stage. He waved out to the crowd grabbing his guitar and went closer to the mic and the mic stand. "Hey guys!" Everyone screamed. He smiled and looked around. "Thank you all so much for coming tonight, you all are so amazing!" He said. He looked down at the first row and looked over at me. I looked at him and blushed.

Throughout the concert we shared several glances black and forth, it was the best feeling ever. Finally the concert was over and everyone had to leave. We waited because our row was so far down on the ground. "Taylor!" I heard someone whisper yell. I turned around along with my mom and saw Shawn motioning us towards him. I ran over and he pulled me over the barrier that separated us, and pulled my mom over as well. "The whole show I was looking at you, you intrigued me, and I couldn't get you out of my head, something about you Taylor, it's just so amazing," he said. He pressed my up against the bottom stage wall and pressed his lips against mine. Everything was Magic with him. I felt my heart race, and I tried to put my hands up to stop him from kissing me deeper, but he ignored it and moved my hands back down. We eventually pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine. "That was magic Taylor, I know this may sound crazy, but I want a chance with you," he said. I stared at him in shock, "no. No way. You're lying!" I said. "I'm not Taylor, why would I lie to you? I mean one day we're going to be married, after all I am your future husband," he said smirking. I blushed and hugged him tightly. I looked at my mom and she nodded. "You have a chance with me, a very big one," I said connecting our lips yet again.