Shawn x Taylor

Content warning!

*Shawn's POV*

I laughed to myself as I read the note Mahogany passed back to me, I knew she would fuck Jacob, who wouldn't? I read the bottom of the note "who would you fuck?" I thought about it for a minute, then looked around the room. I spotted Taylor Caniff, yeah I'd definitely fuck him. I wrote his name down and folded the paper then set it on the edge of her desk. She slammed her notebook down on her desk, causing the note to drift onto the ground, right by taylor's desk. Just my luck. I felt my heart race "Grab the note," I mumbled over to her and pointed to Taylor's desk. She went to reach over, but by that time Taylor had already picked it up. I watch as he turned around with a smirk on his face trying to figure out who wrote it. Mahogany looked over at me, and I felt my cheeks heat up, giving it away. Taylor looked at me and we held eye contact for a solid 8 seconds, not that I was timing or anything, I was too busy panicking. Ms.Smith was standing behind Taylor, she ripped the note from his hand and took it back up to her desk. Taylor chuckled silently, then turned back to the front. Mahogany looked at me and weakly smiled, I looked back and gave her the 'I really would like to die right now' look. I slumped down in my desk and sat there until class was over.

Finally the bell rang, we all got up, but like I expected Taylor and I got held back. "These notes are very inappropriate boys, I do not want this in my class again," Smith spoke angrily and we nodded, 'But since it's the first time this has happened, I will only issue a detention," she said. I felt a little bit of relief, my parents wouldn't find out about the note, but I still had detention with Taylor. I was going to die of embarrassment. Once she let us leave the room, I started walking through the halls to find Mahogany. I felt myself being followed, I looked back and it was Taylor. He winked at me, causing me to turn as red as a tomato, which was totally gross because ew tomatoes. I turned away from him and ran down the hall to where Mahogany was standing. "Shawn what happened?!" she asked anxiously. After I explained everything, she basically freaked out. "What are you gonna do? You're gonna be stuck with him in detention!" "I know, I'm basically screwed, this is gonna suck so much," I said. "You'll be fine, good luck," she laughed. "You're so mean," I whined, "you need to be better at comforting me." She patted my head, then walked off to her next class, and I walked to mine.

The one day that I want to go by slow, goes by fast, go figure. I walked slowly to room 203 where detention was being held. When I entered the room Taylor was already there, he looked up and smirked at me. I looked away immediately and sat in the seat farthest away from him. Please just kill me. I heard shuffling behind me, and next thing you know Taylor is at the desk next to mine. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, he gave a wall wave and a smile. I looked away from him and at the door. Right then Mr.Ritchie walked in, thank god it was him and not some mean teacher. "Hey guys, looks like you two are the only ones in here," he said. "How convenient," Taylor chuckled. "So I guess we should take roll," Mr.Ritchie said letting out a chuckle, as Taylor and I did. "Okay guys, I don't want to be here, I know you don't want to be here, so as long as you aren't disruptive, then I can let you out early," he said. We both nodded, "Well since there's only two of you, I'm going to be in the staff room, if you need me you know where to find me...don't need me." I waited until he walked out, then I turned to Taylor.
"Stop staring at me!" I hissed. He laughed, "Oooooh feisty, that's how I like them," he said wriggling his eyebrows. "Just leave me alone," I huffed and put my face into my arms. "Why are you being so weird about it? I'd fuck you too Shawn," he said causing my head to shoot up. I turned to him, "You're lying."  "I'm not," he replied. "You are." "I'm really not" "Oh but you really are" "Just shut up Shawn," before I knew it his lips were against mine, and he had a tight grip on my shirt. I was in such shock that I couldn't function, I tried kissing back, but my body was numb. He pulled away and smirked at me, "I told you I'm not lying," he said. "Prove it," I said challenging him. "Okay," he said getting up and shutting the doors to the room. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously. "Proving you wrong," he said coming back over to me, "Get up." I bit my lip getting up and he pulled me to the far corner of the room, where the teacher's desk was. He pushed me against it and started to kiss me. I was freaking out by now, I didn't want to get caught but I kept going with it. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck, and I pulled him closer. His hands we're at the hem of my jeans and he started unbuttoning them. He pulled them down without taking them off completely, then pulled downy boxers while he sat on his knees. "You're so much bigger than I thought," he said taking my cock in his hand and licking the tip. I let out a small moan, and they got louder once he started to take me into his mouth. "Mmmh Taylor," I moaned as he started to bob his head. I began running my fingers through his hair and tugging on it roughly making him moan. He started sucking me harder making me throw my head back, "god!"

Once we were both practically undressed, he bent me over the desk and thrusted into me without any warning. I let out soft cries of pain, but they turned into moans. He started moving faster and his thrusts got harder. I let out servers moans and he put his hand over my mouth. I took this as an opportunity to take his fingers in my mouth. I started to suck on them as he continued to penetrate my tight ass. "God Shawn you're such a good fuck," he moaned out quietly. I moaned and groaned as I sucked on his fingers harder. I let out a gasp and a high pitched moan as soon as he hit my prostate. He started thrusting as fast as he could then. He moved his fingers from my mouth and used the hand to jerk me while his other hand held my hips steady.
"T-Taylor, I'm gonna cum," I moaned. He moaned in response and his thrusts started to get sloppier. I moaned loudly as he released inside of me, causing me to release as well. We continued until we both rode out our highs, and he pulled out. He pulled his boxers and pants up, then helped me with mine. We were both out of breath and sweaty messes. "I proved it," he said cleaning up the mess we made on the desk. "Smart ass," I said pulling him to me and kissing him.

We heard the door open and we pulled away, "you're free to go guys," Mr.Ritchie said. "Alright," I said going and grabbing my bag, then I left the room as quick as I could. Taylor followed after and we stood outside. "That was great," I said smiling at him. "Yeah, we have to do that again some time," he said. I nodded, "oh well I think my moms pulling in, I'll see you later," I said. He nodded and smacked my ass as I walked off, causing me to moan. "At least I know a kink of yours now," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes at him and got in the car. "So how was detention?" She asked. "Great."