Sammy x Skate pt. 2

*Sammy's POV*
When I got home from seeing Nate I went up to my room and cried. I just cried as I thought about him. I thought about what we could have, and what we could do if he were out. I tried to think of ways to make the time go faster, or get him out sooner, but I just became frustrated. I'm so lonely without him, and honestly I could get any guy I want, but I just want him. I would just have to tough it out and wait to see him again.

*one week later*

I was excited for today, I got to see Nate again. This time I actually got to be in a room with him, and spend half an hour with him. I made sure to look my best and style my hair the way he liked it. I left my house anxious and soon arrived at the prison. I got out and went through security, then I was led to another room where I sat waiting for Nate.

*Skate's POV*
I sat and chewed my lip nervously as I waited for Sammy to arrive. I was so scared to see him, it had been a while since we had any psychical contact. I was nervous, but I couldn't wait to feel his lips against mine.

I was lead to a room and Sammy looked up. "Nate!" He yelled running to me and throwing his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and held him to me. He started to cry, as did I. "Baby, oh my god," I started but got choked up on my words. I hugged him as tight as I could and sniffled. Sammy soon calmed down, and we stood like that for a while more. "Okay you two," the guard said trying to separate us. I rolled my eyes at her, then backed away from Sammy a bit. "I missed you so much," I said softly looking at him. "I missed you too," he said and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him deeply and hardly as I cupped his face in my hands. He kissed back just as deeply, and the passion between us made me dizzy. We finally pulled away and he grabbed my hands taking me to one of the tables with him. We sat and he held onto my hands tightly, "my heart is racing," he said laughing. "Mine too," I chuckled. He smiled at me and shook his head, "is this even real?" "I'm pretty sure it is." He pulled me in for another kiss, and we kissed until our lips were swollen. "You're so worth the wait Nate, I love you so much," Sammy said brushing some hair out of my face. I smiled and squeezed his hands, "I love you too baby, so much more than you know. I am so lucky to have you." He started to tear up, then he pecked my lips, "you make me so happy."

A/N:

Any ships you want to see more of? I have ideas but not enough couples. I'll take any :). Love you guys! ❤