Jack x Jack

this is really sad. if you are triggered easily, don't read. self harm, suicide, eating disorder, bad thoughts. you have been warned please message me if you have any bad thoughts. i am always here.

*Jack J's POV*
He doesn't love you, get over it, he never did, never will. Madison is his world, his everything, and then there's just you, you don't even cross his mind. He would leave you in an instant for Madison, and he already has. He doesn't care about you. No one cares about you. You're fat and ugly, you're stupid, and annoying. No one will ever love you Jack Johnson, and I am here everyday to remind you of that. I will taunt you every day, and keep you up every single night. I am the reason for all those nightmares, I am the reason why you're depressed. You created me as your friend, but I've turned, I realized what a needy ugly piece of shit you are.

"Charlie stop!" I yelled a little too loudly. It's okay though, no one heard me really, because I'm alone. Charlie is the voice in my head, my old imaginary friend, he filled my heart when Jack didn't anymore. He made me happy, but he turned. He saw the real me, and now he just taunts me. Jack was the only one who made Charlie good, but Jack wasn't here really. He was always off with that ugly whore.
She's actually very beautiful, you're the ugly one here, Jack Edward don't try insulting her to make you feel better about yourself, it isn't going to work. It's obvious Jack loves her more and he will never love you.

"God damn leave me alone!" I yelled. I got up and went to my kitchen, well our kitchen, mine and Jack's. But he's never here. I grabbed the sleeping pills from the top cabinet  and went to the bathroom. I took a few deep breathes, "you're okay, you're okay, keep your promise to Jack" I told myself taking deep breaths. I kept staring down at the bottle of pills.
Take them ugly, kill yourself already, I'm getting bored of this. all you do is cry. It's annoying. I see why Jack left you, I want to leave you, but I can't just yet. You have to kill yourself.
"Fucking stop!" I screamed. I paced back and forth with tears running down my face. I grabbed a note pad and a pen. 'This is because of you Jack Gilinsky, Have fun with Madison!' I wrote on the paper. I turned it over and wrote 'I love you, and I always have. So much more than a friend' I pulled the paper out of the note book and grabbed the tape. I taped it onto the mirror and shit the bathroom door, then locked it.
That's right do it you whale, no one loves someone as fat as you.
I laughed as tears fell down my face "you're right Charlie, you're so fucking right" I said laughing even more. I grabbed my bottle of pills and opened them, okay so they say take 2 to sleep, how many to sleep forever? Take all of them. "Hmm okay I will" I liked down into the bottle and dumped them all into my hand, there were 15 left. I grabbed the cup next to the sink and filled it with water. Usually I wouldn't have water with pills, but 15 is hard to swallow. I put 5 in and took a drink and swallowed them.

-skip 5 mins-

Keep going Jack, you're almost there. Do it!! I picked up 3 and put them in my mouth. I swallowed them with the water and felt my head spin. Come on Jack, keep going, we need to make sure you die. Before I could do anything else I fell to the ground. I started coughing, I was unable to breathe, my heart raced as I panicked for breath, tears started running down my face. Stop struggling, stop crying, no ones going to miss you, now get back up and take them! I raised up a bit trying to reach the pills but only pulled down the glass cup causing it to break around me. Why don't you cut yourself with the glass you whale? I looked around me and my mind filled with thoughts. Thoughts of Jack. I hear noises around me, but everything went black.

--- --- --- ---

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

I opened my eyes seeing bright lights around me. Where am I? I rubbed my eyes and looked to see nurses crowded around me. God damn I didn't succeed. I heard a voice yelling at the nurses for them to move. A guy came up to me, he looked like a doctor. "Hi Jack, I'm Dr.Whiteman," he spoke. I nodded my head slowly trying to regain knowledge of everything that had happened. "I am here to explain everything" he said. I nodded my head and looked directly at him. "Well you've been in a coma for two weeks, you overdosed on sleeping medication" he said. Then I remembered, oh. Charlie wasn't here. It was so weird. My mind is actually free. "O-okay, can I ask something?" "Sure" he said smiling. "Has anyone named Jack been here to see me?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head. "No, but your mom and brother Finn have been here" he said. Finn? Brother? I only have Jeff and he doesn't live here, he lives with my dad. But Finn? Then it hit me. Finnegan. Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. "Can I see them?" I asked quietly. He nodded and got up, then walked out of the room. I waited for about 5 minutes then I heard footsteps running down the Hall. I saw Jack run past the room, but he stopped and ran back into my room. "Baby!" He said happily running to me. He stopped once he got to my bed and hugged me. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of that to happen" he said holding me against him as tears fell from his face. I held onto him and didn't say anything. "I'm such a shitty person, I'm sorry baby, I love you, I love you so much" he said. My heart pounded loudly. "Do you mean it?" I asked. "Yes yes yes" he said. "But you're with Madison" I said looking down feeling tears build up. "I'm not, I left her, for you, you're the one I want you're the one I need baby." He said causing my body to feel like it was on fire. "I love you so much" I whispered. He smiled his big cheesy smile, then pressed his lips softly to mine. I accepted the kiss and placed a hand on his cheek. I guess he does care, Charlie was wrong all along.