Cam x Shawn

*Shawn's POV*

I've always found drugs scary, being around drug addicts made me feel weird. Seeing people high, or carrying drugs made me sick to my stomach, and scared me to death. Their actions always scared me, I never knew what was going to happen. It was all just scary to me, they all were, except for one. Cameron Dallas, he was the schools bad ass, but also my crush, and now boyfriend. I've had heart eyes for him since 5th grade when he came to our elementary school. Him and I were good friends, but we slowly drifted apart, until last year. He eventually came out to the whole school and told everyone he was gay, I eventually told him I was gay and we hit it off. Everyone warned me to stay away from him, I didn't listen at all. And here I am now in an old falling down building watching Cameron get High with some friends, and it's scary as hell. "C-Cam I'm gonna g-go," I said and tapped his shoulder. "Shawn just stay with me, you're safe here," he says looking at me deeply. "Cameron I am not safe, I'm leaving, bye," I say and kiss his cheek. I got up but was pulled back into Cam's lap, "please don't leave me," he said and rested his head on my shoulder. "Cam I don't like you getting high, I don't like drugs, I don't like any of this, to be totally honest it scares the shit out of me! And I hate it when you get High because each time you do this it gives you less time here with me and I don't want to lose you!" I said/yelled. I look at him and see he's crying, whatever I can't deal with this. I pulled out of his grip and got off his lap, and headed for the front door. I slammed it as I left and started running down the street to the nearest park. Once I reached the park I went to the bench and cried, and cried. It makes me so mad that he does this, why can't he just stop. I hear footsteps approach and arms wrap around me, I know it's Cameron, I know his Gentle touch. He swings his legs over the bench and sits next to me, "Shawn I didn't know...." He whispered his voice trailing off at the end. I feel tears running down my face now, I don't want to lose him. I lean over and bury my face in his neck sniffling to stop the tears. "I'm sorry, I'll stop, I'll do it for you, I promise" he said and I hugged him tighter. "You promise?" I ask in a questioning tone. "I promise," he said sticking out his pinky finger. I stuck out mine and locked it with his. "Shawn I love you," he says causing me to smile. "I love you too Cammy," I said and gently kissed his neck. He shivered at the kiss, then giggled, and my God was it cute. I looked up at him and smiled and he gently pecked my lips.

Haaron or Shaylor smut? Lemme know.