Cam x Jack G

*Jack G's POV*
"Come on please baby!" I whine. "Okay fine," Cam says. He walks up to the lady behind the stand and hands her 5 bucks. "Which one do you want?" He asks. "The giant Pikachu," I say. "You know you're lucky I love you," he says. "I know," I say. I stand like an impatient little kid wanting him to win the stuffed toy for me. So this is how we got here

*Flash back to 3 hours ago*

We had finally got done at the store, and we were driving home. "Cam! Cam! Cam!" I scream. "What?" He asks freaking out. "Can we go to the fair?" I ask. "Really Jack?" He asks. "Yeah," I say. "Why should we go?" He asks. "Because it would be a fun date, and you love me," I say. "I do love you," he says making me smile. "I love you too," I say and kiss his cheek. "Fine we can go but I'm not going to be one of those guys who wins you a stuffed animal," he says. "Okay thank you baby," I say and kiss his cheek.

*Flash back ended*

It's funny and here he is now trying to win me a Stuffed Animal. He finally knocks down all the bottles and tells the lady what prize to get. Once she hands it to him he hands it to me. "Yay thank you so much baby!" I cheer. "you're welcome Cutie pie," he says. I peck his lips, "I thought you weren't going to be one of those guys who wins me a stuffed animal," I laugh. "Just to be clear, I only did it because I love you," he says. "I love you too," I say. "I love you more," he says. "I love you most," I say and kiss him receiving Awwwh's from all around.