Shawn x Taylor

*Shawn's POV*

I sat in the music room scribbling down random notes and lyrics that I found good. This was my happy place. I could play guitar, and write music my two favorite things. "Shawn there's a boy here who wants guitar lessons," Ellie said knocking on my door. I got up and opened it, "okay have him meet me in here," I said. She nodded and headed off. I sat back down in my chair and set my guitar back down on its stand. I grabbed the necessary papers I needed him to fill out. I heard the door open again and I looked up and saw a guy standing in the door way. And my god was he the hottest boy I've ever seen. "Hi I'm Taylor, I'm here for guitar lessons," he spoke. I felt my heart pound, his voice was even sexy. God you're in too deep Shawn. I shook my head, realizing I zoned out. "Oh, sorry, I'm Shawn, please come sit," I said rolling my other chair and putting it in front of me. He came and sat down in front of me and smiled showing his perfectly straight teeth. I smiled back and handed him the papers, "so basically when you sign up, you get the first 5 lessons free, after that it's 15 per lesson, and we supply the instruments unless you would like to bring your own. He nodded and bit his lip which was hot, he was just totally hot. I handed him a pen, and our hands accidentally touched. He looked up at me and I blushed causing him to blush. I realized how awkward it was so I moved my hand before things got even weirder. He signed the papers and handed them back to me. "Okay, so do you wanna get started today or tomorrow?" I asked. "Umm tomorrow," he said. I nodded and grabbed my guitar. "Are you familiar with guitars?" I asked him. "No, but I like the sound, and they seem cool," he said. I sighed and smiled, "they're so much more than cool," I said handing my guitar over to him. He took it in his hands, and his smile went from little to huge. His eyes lit up, and he seemed so excited. He touched it and strummed the it a bit. "This is gonna be so cool!" He said seeming like a little kid, but hey it was cute.

-next day-
*Taylor's POV*

My heart pounded as I opened the door to Shawn's music shop. I was so nervous to start, because Shawn was so damn hot. I finally made my way to the back and into his music room. I knocked on the door and he looked up, "oh yay you're here," he said. I smiled blushing, keep it together Taylor. "You ready to start today Taylor?" He asked. I nodded my head and he got up. He grabbed his guitar and handed me an extra, but it didn't feel as special as it did when I had his. "Let's go where we have more space," he said grabbing my wrist and guiding me down a hall. I lagged behind a bit and eventually my hand slipped into his. I blushed, but it went away once we made it to the back room because he let go. He pulled up two stools right next to each other and motioned for me to sit. I sat and put the guitar strap over my hand and let it rest on shoulder. He set his guitar down, and stood in front of me. "Strum it a bit," he said adjusting the knobs, tuning it. I strummed, and once he decided it was perfect he came close and placed my fingers on certain parts of it. "I'll explain, but just strum, and let me have control of your fingers," he said. "Okay," I said blushing. He nodded and I began strumming, I felt him move my fingers and I heard the sound differ. I smiled widely, "this is so cool!" I said. He smiled and put his hand on mine to stop it. "Good Job, now I'll explain some stuff," he said. I nodded and he sat down on the stool next to me. "So these are Frets," he said pointing at the dot indents on the guitar, "There are only 9 on this guitar, when you get to that level you can play with more." He explained. I nodded understanding with he was saying. "Now the strings go in order like this, 1. 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6," he said pointing at the individual strings. "You understand?" He asked. I nodded my head and he smiled. "Good, are you familiar with reading chords? Or music of any kind?" He asked. "Yeah, my brother plays guitar, and I would always still his music he wrote and study it, I get it," I said. "Good, now let's turn that into playing. Now I want you to start simple. Play EM7, Cadd9, AM7," he said. (Intro to life of the party.) I strummed, while moving my fingers to the right frets, and it sounded nice. "Oh my god I actually did it!" I cheered. "Yeah! Good job! Now can you play that a few more times?" I nodded and played it three more times through. "Good Job!" He faces me a few more chord lines to play. He praised me for all of them, and I have never been this happy.