Jack x Jack

*Jack J's POV*
"I can't do this to Madison," Jack says and shoves me off of him. I can't believe he did that, he thinks it's okay for him to hurt my feelings. I hate Jack Gilinsky, I hate that fuck boy, I hate him. The memory plays back in my bed, why would I think those things about Jack? I don't hate him, I mean sure we have our moments and stuff, but I love him.

I hear the door open and I see Jack come out, "Jack," he says looking around. "Fucking douchebag," he mumbles climbing the fence to get on the roof. Wow so I'm a douchebag? "You're lucky I love you, do you know how much I hate it up here?" He asks sitting next to me. "If you hate it, then get down," I say. "Jack I came up here to talk to you," he says. "Then talk," I say. "Stop it," he says and slaps my arm. "Oh now you're abusing me," I say trying to hide my smile. "Oh my god, you're impossible," he laughs. "But can I talk to you?" He asks. "You already are," I say. "Someone's sassy," he says. "Someone's a dick," I say. "Woah," he says. "I mean, uh, god dammit Jack you're throwing me off," he says. "Damn right I am," I say and Jokingly shove him towards the ledge. "So even when your mad you can still be funny," he laughs. "Stop laughing at me," I say. That just makes him laugh even more, until I slap him, "So anyways-" he starts. "Okay, I forgive you, I don't want to have this conversation, I just want us to be happy together," I say. "Really?" he asks. "Really," I say and kiss him. "Jack Edward Johnson, I love you, and I have loved you since day one, I was just to scared to ever tell you," he says. "Jack Finnegan Gilinsky, the sexiest man Alive," I laugh. "I love you so much, and I have loved you since day on also, and see I love you so much, that I can accept that you're a fuckboy," I laugh. "Wow this was suppose to be all sweet, and then you say that," he laughs. "Yep, leave it to me, to ruin things," I laugh. He just smiles and shakes his head, "I love you," He laughs wrapping his arms around me. "What so know you think our love is a joke?" I ask dramatically. "Oh my god Jack, get over yourself," he laughs and kisses me.