Cam x Jack J

Guys. My brother and friend drugged me with caffeine 😂😂 I'm so hyper........

----------------------------------------

*Jack J's POV*
I smiled as Cameron and I rode along in the car, the music on the radio softly playing. His hand rested on my thigh and a smile rested on my face. I grabbed his phone quickly, "whatcha doing?" He asked. "I'm sending your mom a selfie because she finds me adorable," I said giggling and going to his messages. "Okay Jacky," he laughed softly. I took a picture, "wow I look cute," I said sarcastically. "You probably do," he said. I blushed and sent it to her, after about a minute she replied. "She said I look cute and thanks for keeping her updated," I read, he just laughed and shook his head. I stared over at him mesmerized by his alluring beauty. "We're here," Cameron softly sang breaking me out of my trance. He moved his hand from my thigh, "wait here," he said softly and got out. I waited patiently and smiled as my door opened, "here you go my prince," he said making me blush a deep shade of red. "Thank you," I mumbled getting out. I walked to the back and opened the trunk, "I'll get the towels," I said seeing that he was preparing himself for the water. I grabbed everything out and handed him my Vans, which he set in the trunk. "Ready?" He asked grabbing my hand, "ready," I replied softly as we started on our way to the sand. Once we reached the sand he stopped in his tracks, "I bet I can beat you to the water," he challenged me. "I bet you can't," I smirked knowing how I would win. "Okay, let's do this," he said. "Okay, ready?" I asked. "Always," he said. Before either of us could say anything else I took off running and was instantly followed "that's not fair!" He yelled chasing me. "Life's not fair!" I yelled back approaching the water. I threw the towels and my phone on the ground quickly, then ran into the water. "Meanie!" Cam pouted as he hit the water. I looked at him panting and shook my head "Your....meanie," I said trying to catch some air. "You okay Jacky?" He asked pulling me close to him. "I'm okay," I giggled softly, "I just haven't ran since freshman year," I explained. He shook his head and laughed, "wow, I run all the time," he spoke loud and proud. "Ewwww," I said and giggled softly. He shook his head and laughed, "let's go swim," he said reaching for my hand. "Okay," I said, instead of grabbing his hand I jumped up and wrapped my arms and legs around him. He smiled his famous smile and started walking deeper into the water. I nuzzled my face into his neck and kissed it softly making him blush. "Awwwwh," I cooed, which made him blush even more. We went out towards the drop out in the water and just stayed there. We didn't say anything really, we just stayed in comfortable silence. "Ready to go back?" He asked after about 10 minutes. "Mmhm," I replied and let out a soft yawn. He started to walk back up with me still clung onto him. Once we made our way back up he sat in the sand near the tides. The cool water rushed up on my back and the warm sun beat against me. I felt a kiss against the side of my head and I smiled. I pulled my face away from his warm chest and looked in his eyes. "I love you Cameron," I said softly. He looked down at me and smiled, "I love you too Jack," he spoke softly. I smiled the biggest smile I've ever had and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me softly and I felt my heart race, everything around us went fuzzy, he was the only thing that mattered in that moment. Our lips locked perfectly together, they made the perfect smacking sound as I asked for enter acne into his mouth. He opened his mouth slightly and I slid my tongue in. By this time everything felt so unreal. Finally, I'm finally kissing the boy I've been in love with for so long, and it's the best feeling in the world. I pulled away from the kiss slowly and looked at him, "I am so madly in love with you," I said softly.