Shawn x Taylor

*Taylor's POV*
I saw Shawn cross the street as I waited for him crossing my arms and tapping my foot. His big cheesy smile dropped when he got to me. "What did I do?" He asked stopping in his tracks. "Why did you do it?" I asked and started walking motioning for him to come. "Do what Tay?" He asked acting confused. "Don't you lie Shawn, you know what it is," I said. "I really don't, please tell me," he said. "Kelly, you hooked up with Kelly Shawn," I said as we made our way to my house. "Oh my god you heard about it, I'm sorry Tay!" He said. "Save it Shawn. I'm still mad, you do this all the time. You hook up with so many different people, and if I'm being honest, it's, never mind," I said stomping along the grass and going up to my front door. "It's what?" He asked as I pulled out my keys to unlock it. "It's gross Shawn!" I yelled unlocking the door and going inside. "At least it's not gay sex," Shawn said letting out a small laugh. I looked at him and scoffed. "Here I was this whole time Shawn. You had me fooled. I thought you were different from all the other guys. What's wrong with gays anyways? Two people loving each other is wrong? Okay." I said and stormed off up the stairs. "What? Why are you taking this personally? It's not like I did anything to you!" He called after me. "Because I'm gay," I said softly. Everything got silent and I stood at the top of the stairs waiting for him to say something, but he didn't. I sighed and trudged into my room throwing my backpack down. I felt angry and I began tearing stuff down, and breaking anything in sight. I punched holes in my walls, and I broke my flat screen TV from dropping it on the ground. I continued hitting things until my knuckles throbbed and I broke down.  I laid on the floor in a ball crying. I hated everything about Shawn, but I also loved him. I heard a knock at the door, so I quickly got up and locked it. I sat in the corner hiding behind my sweater not wanting to see him.

*Third Person POV*
The next day Taylor's death had spread around school. Shawn didn't show up that day. He knew he was the reason for the suicide, and he was willing to pay the time. He never thought Taylor would do that type of thing. As Shawn thought more and more about what he caused the more he seemed to fall for Taylor everyday. Taylor got more and more beautiful to Shawn each day. They say "you don't know what you got until it's gone," and that's something Shawn had to live with for the rest of his life. The boy who he had grown to love was dead because of him, and there was nothing he could do about it.