Shawn x Taylor

*Third person POV*
"He's like a delicate flower. He's so beautiful and makes the world a better place. But then that one jerk comes along and steps on him. Little by little each petal is torn off, he's sick of it. Those petals that were being torn off are now gone. His leaves are gone. His stem is gone. Leaving him at just his roots. His roots are what he tries to hide, he tries to hide what's inside. Little did he know the roots were the most important part. He wants to grow back. He wants to be beautiful. But the way people treat him makes him want to disappear. Little by little that small root grows, but the flower this time. That Flower gets attention, and eventually someone picks it. The person who pics it must be careful, and not let it die. Its roots are now gone, it's beginning for new ones. I want to make the flower grow, I want to give it new roots. I will take care of this flower no matter what," Shawn read to Taylor and his kids. Taylor blushed and wrapped his arms around Shawn. "Was that about dad?" Their eldest daughter Hera asked. "Yep," Shawn said. "I remember you reading me that our Junior year, and my heart melted," Taylor said. "I remember, and you started crying, and it was just so cute," Shawn said holding Taylor on his lap and kissing his cheek. "Ewww!" The three girls said at once. "What you don't like me and your dad kissing? What's wrong with that girls?" Shawn asked pressing his lips to Taylor's. "Gross you guys! We are kids!" Asteria said breaking them apart. "Sorry sorry," Taylor said taking Shawn's arms around wrapping them around himself. "Dads can we do something today? All we ever do is sit at home, and we just watch tv, or we go through old stuff, and you guys just kiss," Nyx, the youngest said making Shawn and Taylor laugh. "Fine, what do you want to do?" Taylor asked raising an eyebrow. "Skating-" "Water park-" "trampoline arena-" All three of the girls said at once. "Okay, so we can skate to the trampoline place, which they have a skate park there Hera, and then we have trampolines for you Nyx, and after we can cool off at the water park Asteria," Shawn said. They nodded and got up in excitement. They ran to their rooms to change and get everything. "Do you even know how to skate?" Taylor asked getting off of Shawn. "Nope, I'll just wing it," Shawn said standing up. "That's not smart, let's go get changed," Taylor said heading up the stairs. Shawn followed and smacked his butt lightly, making Taylor jump. "Don't do that!" Taylor whined. They made it to their room, and changed after a bit of arguing about what to wear. They grabbed sunblock and their sunglasses and went down the stairs. "Girls get down here!" Taylor yelled. Nyx and Asteria came running down the stairs, they were the most excited since they were younger. Nyx was 6, Asteria was 9, and Hera was 14. Hera emerged from her room down stairs holding her board, and a few others. She handed the younger girls the neon nickel boards, and Taylor and Shawn black and white Penny boards. "What if I want a regular board?" Shawn asked gesturing to Hera's big black board. "No, these are my thing, I don't care if you skate, but no, these are my thing," she said sternly. "Well geez sassy, let's go," Shawn said and they headed out the door. Shawn locked up the house and everyone skated down the driveway. Shawn decided to walk down it, a little scared to get on the board. He saw Taylor skating perfectly and felt embarrassed, he had only been on a skateboard once in his entire life. Shawn decided to act like he knew what he was doing. He got on and pushed off with his foot. He was doing good until he hit a rock in the road and went flying off the board. He felt his skin scrape against the burning asphalt of the road, "shit," he said. Taylor came over and helped him up, "Shawn, your arms are bloody, and your hands are too," Taylor said seeming concerned. "I'm fine," Shawn said trying to get Taylor to leave him alone. Shawn was in a lot of pain, other then his arms, his knees were also cut up badly, but you couldn't see through his pants. "Are you sure you're okay?" Taylor asked. "I said I'm fine!" Shawn yelled. Taylor nodded and went back up with the girls. Hera slowed down and stopped by her dad who was just standing there watching them skate. "You know dad it's okay to fall. When I first started skating I kept falling and getting hurt. You don't need to be embarrassed, and you don't need to push dad away for trying to help, no one here is going to judge you," she said. He hugged her lightly, but remembered his bloody hands and arms and pulled away. "It's alright," She said and took his hand in hers, "I can teach you," she said. Shawn put the board down and stood on it. She taught him to position his feet, and how to stay balanced. Once the finally took off they were holding hands, and Shawn was actually enjoying it.

Once they had made it to the trampoline arena, Shawn gave the girls money and told them he and Taylor would meet them inside. Shawn held Taylor's hand tightly and kissed it, "I'm sorry I yelled at you, I was just embarrassed," Shawn said looking Taylor in the eyes. "I know, and it's alright," Taylor said pressing his lips against Shawn's. Shawn accepted the kiss and placed his hands on Taylor's waist. Taylor wrapped his arms around Shawn's neck tightly, embracing the kiss even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two anyone? And no, their daughters are NOT named after Greek Goddesses, hahaha......ha.........that would be, ridiculous........