31

"Boys, show me that phone." I motioned to a group of four boys in the back corner of the room, clearly looking down at a cellphone between all of them. I strutted to the back of the room, the rest of the room a collection of 'ohs'. I grabbed the phone from one of them, seeing a picture of me from the night of our Halloween party in my sexy baseball player outfit. I could feel myself start to blush.

All eyes were on me, and I wasn't sure what to do. When Nick and I went out, I didn't even think of this happening. I was only focused on Nick and impressing him. He told me I should wear that to the party, so I did.

"Where did you get this?" I showed them the picture, hoping the rest of the kids didn't see it. The boy whose phone it is shrugged, and I shut it off, clutching it in my hand and bringing it to the drawer in my desk. I put it in the door and closed it. The entire classroom looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces.

"I will be talking to you boys after class. Now, everyone get back to your seats." I raised an eyebrow and everyone scrambled back to their desks.

Once the bell rang, all the kids rushed to go about their day after school, and I saw the group of boys trying to get out of the room. But unfortunately for them, I was quicker.

"Boys, sit." I sternly said in a loud tone. Just then, I saw Nick standing across my classroom against the wall. I smirked at him as I closed the door. The boys sat down in random desks in the front row, and I sat on the end of mine, folding my hands on my lap.

"Are we in trouble?" One mumbled. I looked at him directly.

"Actually, I think you and I both are. That was your phone, wasn't it Ryan?" I said. Ryan nodded, putting his head down.

"Well, I'm at fault as well. As a teacher, and a role model, I should've never went out in public like that. But I do think it's wrong that you went around showing your friends, snickering over it." I bit my bottom lip. I wasn't very good at this whole teacher talk thing.

"We're sorry Ms. Baxton." They all said in unison.

"It's okay, and I'm sorry too. Now, you take that photo down, okay? I don't want to ever catch you with it in my class again, understand? I'll let you off with a warning for having your phone in class this time."

"Alright, thank you."

"Now, I'll see you all tomorrow." I gave Ryan his phone back, and I could feel him staring at me. More directly, at my ass. But I pretended I didn't notice. I handed it to him and then they fast walked out of the room.

I got everything turned off and put away before locking the classroom and going by my fiancé. He smiled his charming smile at me, welcoming me into his embrace.

"Rough day? You didn't look too happy in there." I leaned my head on his shoulder and let out a sigh.

"A little. I'll explain more at home." I put my cropped jacket, walking with him hand in hand out to the cars.

"See you at home." I planted a sweet kiss on his mouth and got into my car, starting it up and driving home with him following me.

When we got home, Nick smothered me in kisses right away. I kept giggling and smiling.

"What was you were going to tell me?"

--