1

What is he looking at?

I think as I'm playing ski ball next to my nephew. I was here, at Chuck E. Cheese, for my nephew's 6th birthday party. His chocolate colored hair has got my attention, that's for certain.

"Cass! Come on!" My sister, Victoria, grabbed my hand, making me yank the tickets I had won from the game, and speed after her. Sebastian, my nephew, was sitting at the table in front of the small stage, a cake in front of him.

The man whose gaze caught mine so many times throughout the night was standing by the table next to us, seeming to be here the same reason as me. Our eyes locked, Happy Birthday being sung to the children at both tables, family and friends surrounding their smiling faces. His eyes were the same shade of brown as mine, and I found myself smiling at him ever so slightly.

He smiled back. Then the singing was over, and we were both tugged back to the current events of the room. After cake and presents, all the kids went back to play with the loads of tokens they still had. The adults dispersed, either talking to one another or playing with their children. I really wanted this guy to notice me. Clearly he had, but it wasn't enough for me. So I played a game.

I walked passed him to go up to the service desk with my niece, to cash in the tickets she'd earned, and I swayed my hips in my skin tight skinny jeans. As I helped her to see what was behind the counter and in the glass cases, I leaned over, teasing him. And I knew it was beginning to work. This was my specialty with guys, and I was very aware of this power. It can be a curse and a blessing. In this case, it would be an absolute blessing.

My sister had begged me not to wear these pants, and my stiletto heels to her son's birthday party, but I compromised and told her that I at least wouldn't wear the shoes. I was looking for a boyfriend right now, and what better way to do it?

Once my niece pulled me to play a game, I looked at him closer. This man looked so very familiar.

"I'm coming Elise." I said to the little girl, my slight accent coming through. My mother is British, but my father is American, therefore, I'm a mix of both. It can be quite complicated at times. Eventually, she left me to go play with her brother and his friends, leaving me to play a game that required you to pop a balloon. Oh, how I hated this place.

Regrettably, I put a token the in the machine, standing and adding helium to the balloon, slowly but surely. Then it finally came to me. I know who that man is. He's the famous pop singer, Nick Jonas. I've seen pictures of him all over the internet, and even occasionally listen to his biggest songs.

I was so close to popping the balloon, I only had one more try to go, if even that. But I had no more tokens left. And I wasn't about to ask a kid for one, but I also wasn't going to just leave it here for the next person to get all the tickets I'd already accomplished in winning.

"Need some help?" A male voice sounded behind me, and before I could look to see who it was, he was beside me. It was him. God, he looked so much better up close. I couldn't get enough. I've never been this so confused over a guy, in only five seconds of meeting him.

"That would be wonderful." I stuttered out, like all the breath was stolen from my lungs.

Come on Cass, use your charm. It's not hard.

He put a token in the machine, and hit the meter right in the middle, popping the balloon instantly, which made me jump. We both watched as the machine spit out the tickets he'd just helped me get for my nephew. This was going to be a long night, and we were only getting started.

It seemed like everything before this moment was a blur, or never happened. He had me nearly pinned against the wall in a women's bathroom stall at Chuck E. Cheese. A place that's supposedly kid friendly. Ha. His lips were pressed hotly against my neck, and it felt like everything was spinning. I hadn't been kissed in what seemed like such a long time, and I was just finding out how much I really did miss it.

"Oh my..." I muttered under my breath as his mouth traveled up to capture my own. Our lips seemed to play a game together before we settled together. He pulled away, his hands on either side of my head, pressed against the wall. We were both breathing pretty heavily, and he looked me up and down.

"You better get back before they start worrying about you." He said to me in a low tone, so anyone who came into the bathroom couldn't hear us both.

"Me? Oh I'll be fine honey." I smirked kissing him again, not seeming to get enough.

--