12

Nick looked very antsy when he came back to the hotel. Throughout the entire day, he didn't seem like himself. In the mall, I saw a photo booth.

"Babe! We have to go!" I exclaimed, pointing to it.

"Alright?" He shrugged, following me to it. Once inside, we closed the curtains and posed for the three photos. The one that was my favorite, I stared at it for a good minute and a half.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as we walked hand in hand on the sidewalk all bundled in our jackets

"Are you okay?" I asked him as we walked hand in hand on the sidewalk all bundled in our jackets. Nick looked at me, his eyes widened.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Just wondering." I kissed his cheek. I was getting cold, and hopefully we could just chill in the hotel room today, watching tv or something. We waved for a cab and made our way back to the hotel.

Once back in the room, I put all my shopping bags down and got out of my jacket and scarf, letting the warmth of the building settle. Nick went into the bathroom and closed the door, and I heard it lock. I shrugged it off and hopped into the bed, turning on the tv. I went on my phone, and I saw a headline on celebrity news.

Is Nick Jonas getting back with pop queen Demi Lovato? They sure looked cozy in the restaurant, while his fiancé is sitting alone.

Oh my God. I scrolled more to find anything else, and I saw a picture taken of them today holding hands. Unbelievable. Just then, he comes out of the bathroom, not looking as nervous now.

"Holding hands with her now? Real classy Nick." I crossed my arms over my chest as he sat by me. He only looked at me with wide eyes, but it was gone soon enough. Then I saw a stain that looked to be lipstick on his neck. I didn't wear any today, but I know who did. My eyes squinted as I angrily looked at him.

"What?" He asks.

"You kissed her didn't you." I stated softly, tears building up in my eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but I put my hand up.

"Don't you dare lie to me. Because if you do, I am walking right out that door and never talking to you again."

"I did, yes." He looked so ashamed.

"Is that all you did? You didn't have sex with her?"

"We came....close. But you called and we stopped. It didn't go any further after that, I swear to you." I couldn't even stand to look at him right now. I was so hurt, I felt like he had thrown me away as he was thinking about getting her in bed with him.

"Let's just not talk for a little while, okay?" I got off the bed slowly, feeling numb. Never before, had anyone cheated on me. I insisted to my mother that he had changed now, and wasn't like that. Was I wrong?

I walked into the bathroom, seeing as that was the only other room, and shut the door. I leaned against the wall and slid down it, crying silently. I didn't want to talk to him, to look at him, to touch him. I didn't know what we were going to do. If this happened, could I even trust him to faithfully marry me?

--