29

Halloween was here, and I had gone back to work, with lots of persuasion. Obviously, I couldn't go to school with the costume I had originally picked out, so I had to find something school appropriate. So I decided to go with a witch just for the day.

After getting ready for the day, Nick just about took my costume off all over again

"Baby.....I gotta go to work. And it took a good amount of time to put this on." His lips caressed my neck, but I pulled away ever so gradually.

"Remember, we have that Halloween party tonight!" I called before rushing out the door. The October air bit at my legs, but I hustled to get to the car. I got in and turned the heat up, driving to school.

When I got there, I did not expect to turn heads. And that got me worrying. I just walked to my classroom with a sheepish smile on my face, and I unlocked the door. I stepped in, and turned on all the lights.

I sat in my chair, crossing my legs and I tried my best to make my dress not ride up on my legs. This was only my second week back, but it's like nothing really change. The kids came in as normal, obviously different kids from last year, but it was like I never left. I put the notes for the day on the board, ready to start the day.

When sixth period came around, I was mentally drained. It was while I was taking attendance, and the class was just talking amongst themselves. I looked around to see that everyone was here, and that's when my phone began ringing. I never put it on silent, and it was buried somewhere in my purse.

Nick's voice started to play. It was a ringtone I had created with him, and he was singing my favorite song to me. I recorded it, and made it my tone for him on my phone. All the students looked at me, and my cheeks got warm as I fished for my phone and quickly shut it off. He usually knew not to call me during the day.

They all began whispering, arguing with each other about who that was singing. I heard a few people say it was Nick, but I didn't say anything.

"Alright, now, pull out the homework from yesterday." I put my hands together, walking to the front of the room to begin doing problems with them.

After school, I was excited to get home. For the party tonight, Nick and I were going as baseball players. Well, he was more a normal baseball player, and I was meant to be a sexy one. I drove home hurriedly, ready to get out of the tights I had been wearing all day.

"I'm home!" I called throughout the house. My fiancé came and picked me up right off my feet.

"I missed you today baby." He nuzzled my neck, and I giggled.

"I missed you too. The funniest thing happened in class. So, you called me, and my phone wasn't on silent. Your ringtone started to play and it was playing for a good two minutes, and all the kids just stared at me." He threw his head back and laughed, bringing me to our room.

I went over and grabbed my costume from my closet, knowing we had to be to the party in a little under an hour, and we'd be out until at least ten tonight. Good thing it was Friday. I put it on, putting my brown hair into pigtails under my hat.

I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at the outfit from all angles, smiling. This was the first time in a long time that I was going out in public without anything on except for a shirt and panties. Along with the rest of the costume of course. Then I saw Nick in his, and I just about died. God, did he look great in baseball pants.

--