5

I stood at the board, taking questions from the previous days' homework. I looked to my left, and saw my boyfriend standing at the classroom door. Unbelievable. He told me he wouldn't be flying in until the day after tomorrow. A small smile crept on my lips, as I looked back to the class.

The class got released for lunch about ten minutes after that, and once they did, Nick made eye contact with me as he stood right outside the door. I sped over to my boyfriend, putting my arms around him and burying my face in his shoulder.

"I thought you wouldn't be back for another day." I murmured.

"I figured I'd surprise you. I didn't mean to lie to you baby." His lips pressed against my hair for a brief moment. I pulled out of his embrace, pulling him into the room. I grabbed my purse from behind the desk and we walked into the hallway, and I locked the door.

"It's an amazing surprise. I usually go into the cafeteria for lunch. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Actually, I brought you lunch." He glanced to the paper bag he was holding his hand. I guess I didn't notice it. It smelled very familiar. I took the bag from him, opening it. It was my absolute favorite kind of sub sandwich. He's the greatest.

"Thank you so much." I turned and unlocked the door, stepping back inside and switching on the lights once more. Nick raced to sit at my desk before me, so I just sat on his lap. Before I started eating, I kissed him like I haven't kissed him in forever.

"You know, I love our hello kisses so much better then the goodbye ones." I murmured against his mouth.

"Mmm...me too baby." I pulled away and began to eat hungrily. I didn't eat anything this morning, so I'm starving. I ate my lunch, Nick's arms around my waist. An email popped up on the screen of my computer, so I clicked on it, part of my sandwich still in my mouth. I read it, scanning my eyes over it.

There was an assembly being held in the gym during seventh period. It's a good thing that's my prep hour, but they'll still probably want me there. Nick read it over my shoulder, and he said he was going to be here all day. That he didn't have anywhere to be.

"Will you be home for Christmas?" I asked my boyfriend, hoping he'd say yes. Nick nodded.

"Should be. There's something I should tell you-" he got cut off my the end of lunch bell ringing loudly. I got up from his lap, rushing to get the next set of notes up on the board, throwing away my trash. Nick sat in the very back of the classroom, both of us hoping he won't draw too much attention.

Kids started coming into the room, a few of them looking to Nick and whispering. Technically, I'm not sure if he should really be here. I got class started, just ready to get this day over with a go home.

The assembly began after seventh period attendance, and I stood with Nick against the wall, by other teachers. No one seemed to mind he's here, and I was thankful. His arm was around me as the football team talked about the upcoming game this Friday. His hand slid down to my butt, and I blushed. His lips quickly pressed my ear, but he clearly made sure no one noticed. Otherwise, I could be in big trouble.

"Can't keep your hands to yourself?" I whispered slightly, my eyes looking around the gym to make sure kids were behaving. Three freshman boys at the top of the bleachers were goofing around, and another teacher saw it as well. Mrs. Beach nodded and I left my boyfriend standing at the wall, making my way up the wooden bleachers.

"Come with me." I said the boys politely, making them all walk in front of me. Once on the ground, I escorted them out in the hallway, Mrs. Beach taking care of it from there. I went back into the gym, my hands folded in front of me. As I approached Nick, lust of was in his eyes, so strongly. Like it just wanted to get out.

--