7

My clothes were pulled off soon enough, and his hands crawled all over my body. I moaned his named, begging him to take all of me.

Christmas morning, I woke up with Nick's arm under my head. He was on his back, his mouth open the littlest bit. The covers were pulled up to just below his chest, one leg out. I yawned a little, admiring his face. The previous nights' events replayed in my head constantly. His brown eyes opened soon enough, and I softly smiled, kissing him.

"Merry Christmas honey." Nick whispered, his voice the slightest bit raspy.

"Merry Christmas baby." I smirked. I laid my hand on his chest, sighing happily. Our first Christmas together. We had three stops to make today after our Christmas morning with each other. I perked up as I thought about what I got him. I jumped out of bed, put on a pair of his pajama pants and a sports bra, then rushed downstairs. I took a look at the wrapped picture I had propped next to the tree. It was a picture of me from a professional photo shoot, and it was his absolute favorite.

"You came down here so quickly." His raspy voice said and he cleared his throat. I couldn't wait, I thought. I went over to the picture picking it up carefully and bringing it to him.

"Here. You've talked about it this for awhile now." He unwrapped it slowly, the suspense of his reaction killing me. Once it was opened, he looked at it, smiling.

"I love it. I feel bad. I didn't get you anything babe." Nick's smile faltered a little, but mine didn't. As long as I had him I was alright. I smiled at him anyway, grabbing the fabric of his shirt in my hands, kissing him hard.

"I don't need anything, as long as I've got you sweetheart." I smiled. I got him something else too. I took the small bag from over by the tree, handing to him. It was two tickets to the Los Angeles Dodgers game. I made sure he didn't have anything going on that day. His face lit up once he saw them.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much baby."

"Yup. I know how much you like baseball, and so I figured we could go together." He hugged me, saying that I gave him the greatest Christmas ever. I smiled and laughed.

"Who's house are we going to first?" Nick asked, yawning. I went into the kitchen to make coffee.

"We'll most likely be spending most of the time at your house, so how about we go to my mom's first. Then my dad's."

"Sounds good. I'm gonna go get ready." He went into the bedroom, leaving me staring at the tree and drinking my coffee. He seemed a little nervous today, and I wasn't exactly sure why. I know that his album release is coming up, so maybe that's what it is. Fifteen minutes later, and he was all ready to go.

He was wearing jeans that are ripped at the knee, a beige shirt and his brown leather jacket. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Now it's my turn to get ready." I kissed him sweetly before going into the room and shutting the door. What to wear? I scanned through my dresses. Was it too cold to wear one? Not exactly. I pulled out a little red one that had a bit of a plunging neckline and some lace here and there. I wiggled into it, choosing a pair of white heels to go with it.

I rushed into the bathroom, putting on my makeup, which took me about thirty minutes to get it perfect. Then my hair. I curled it mostly, but straightened some parts. I added on some red lipstick and I was done. I puckered my lips in the mirror and smiled at my appearance.

I went out into the living room, presenting myself. I sat next to my boyfriend on the couch, not making a scene. He continued watching tv, his eyes glued to the screen. I cleared my throat loud enough. He looked at me then.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there." He smirks, his hair slicked. I made a sarcastic laughing noise.

"We should get going."

We drove to my mother's house, and he's never met either of my parents. I parked the car in the driveway.

"Now, my mom really is nosy so just try and disregard some of it. My aunt London is a bit of a...um...cougar if you will." His eyes widened and I pressed my lips together nodding.

"Should we have a safe word?"

"Great idea. How about...cookie?" I suggested, and he nodded. We walked into my mother's enormous house, hand in hand. She greeted us right away.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend Nick. Nick, this is my mom," I introduced them and my aunt London was looking him up and down.

"And this is my aunt London." I said, Nick's eyes meeting her for a split second. We joined my sister, her kids and husband, my mother and aunt, in the living room. Nick was kind and a gentleman to everyone, as usual, and him and I sat on the couch.

We all began talking quickly, and presents were given to the kids. They played with their new toys, leaving some time to us adults.

"Baby, we should probably get going. I told my mom we'd be at her house around one. And we've still got to get to your dad's." Nick said to me. My mother was giving him some dirty looks. I looked at his watch, seeing that it was already almost eleven in the afternoon and we got here at ten.

"Yeah, let's go," I turned to my family.

"We're gonna get going to dad's guys. Today was amazing thank you all." I hugged them all, then my mother pulled me aside.

"Cassidy, darling, are you really dating him? Please tell me you're not thinking about getting married." Her hand was on the side of my shoulder, her blue eyes burning into my brown ones.

"What do you mean, am I really dating him?" I asked, annoyed.

"I was researching him on the internet while you all were talking and his past with women isn't the greatest."

My mother pursed her lips. I was fuming at this point. I pulled away from her, looking at her sternly.

"We're done here. Merry Christmas mother." I said, walking into the living room, putting my hand in Nick's. My mom looked at me with a disapproving look, but I only stuck up my nose, my boyfriend leading me to the car. The snow was coming down hard, and it looked like a winter wonderland outside. I repeated cookie until we got into the car.

"What'd your mom want?"

"Nothing. Just telling me how happy she is that I've found someone as amazing as you." I lied, biting my tongue at the last second. He smiled and drove to my father's house.

"Cassidy. Hi sweetheart." My dad welcomed me with open arms, hugging me tightly. I put my arms around him.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend Nick. Nick, this is my dad." I introduced them, rubbing Nick's arm up and down. They shook hands and my dad commented, saying he trusted that Nick treated me well. He took us into the house, my half-brother and half-sister sitting at the kitchen counter. My step-mother was making cookies in the kitchen.

"Hey Cass." Troy and Rain said in unison, not looking up from their phones. These two were eleven and already had phones. I swear, my father and their mother spoil them rotten. Nick put his arms around my waist from behind as we all stood around the kitchen counter, Victoria and her husband were finally here with their kids.

"Who's ready for presents?" I asked all the kids and all their faces lit up.

"Yay!" They all screamed, running into the living room in a frenzy. My dad and his wife went after them, and Nick and I were the last ones to get there. Him and I sat, watching the kids open their presents with smiles on their faces.

I was sitting on Nick's lap, my arm around his neck as I leaned against him. He rubbed my back, watching everything as well.

"I've got a question." My boyfriend murmured in my ear.

"What's that baby?" I whispered back. I felt his arm come around my waist, but I didn't look to see what he was doing.

"Would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Nick Jonas?"

Tears came. I repeated yes over and over, quietly. The rest of my family was to involved in what was going on to be paying attention to us.

--