24

"You do love me, right Nick?"

"Of course I do."

"But I just saw you-"

"Forget it, it was nothing." But yet, the woman was still laying there, half naked, running her hands up and down her body. He grabbed my shoulders to assure me, but I ripped myself away.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed.

I woke up, in a complete panic. Thankfully, Nick was in bed next to me, his arm securely around my waist. I was breathing heavily, and my eyes searched around the room. We were on the tour bus, and it looked like we were at the rest stop still. I felt afraid. Afraid that my dream meant that in the future, he was going to hurt me. Like his last girlfriends. Well, he didn't necessarily cheat on all of them, but he did hurt them.

I had faith in him though. I gazed down at him as he slept, his lips slightly parted from his breathing. I settled myself back in the bed, not able to sleep the rest of the night.

In the morning, I was woken up by the bus abruptly stopping. I must've fallen asleep around two this morning. I looked out the small window, seeing the bright sunlight shining through, seeming to blind me.

I got out of bed, finding out that I'm only clad in Nick's shirt and a pair of thin panties. I stretched my arms, hearing back crack. I yawned more and rubbed the tired from my eyes.

"Hello?" I called through the bus. No one answered me. I looked out the window to see that we had stopped at a gas station. I stepped off the bus after putting on a pair of shorts and a near see through shirt. I walked into the gas station, the sight of my fiancé greeting me right away. He didn't see me, so I decided to walk around and get myself something to drink.

I chose a bottle of apple juice and then went up to the counter, right in front him.

"You know, I'd know that ass anywhere, right?" He whispered in my ear with his chin on my shoulder. I giggled and bit my lip, paying for my juice and waiting for him at the door. He took my hand, the plastic bag in his other hand. We walked to the bus, seeing John filling it up. We got inside and I put the juice in the fridge, going and laying back in bed.

"You gotta stop shaving your hair babe. I like your curly hair." I said when he came in the room, on his knees between my legs as I laid down. I put my fingers in his hair that was finally growing.

"Sorry, but Kingdom calls for it. I can't do anything about it." He kissed me in attempts to make it better. It worked. I smiled against him, and he pulled away.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I asked him, wiggling out from under him and sitting up on the bed.

"Well, I'm making an appearance at the outlet mall today in the afternoon, then my concert is tonight, after soundcheck. So we've got a few hours until then, which I'll be probably go on the recording bus." He told me getting up and putting on a pair of khaki shorts and a white t shirt. I decided to stay in this until we really had to go somewhere.

"Can I come with you?" I asked the obvious question.

"Yeah, sure." He said in an annoyed tone. I brushed it off, following him to the bus parked behind us. We had drove from the gas station to a different stop to just chill there until we were ready to go again.

We made our way onto the bus, and he began to go through all the chords and notes, and all the lyrics he had written. I watched carefully, admiring how he did this, and how passionate he was about it. He began to sing parts here and there, and I sat on the couch, watching on.

--