26 (nick's pov)

What I was seeing on the phone screen of one of my best friend's phone was absolutely unreal. I blinked to make sure that I was really seeing this. Cassidy was dancing up on the table of the club, shaking her hips and biting her lip over and over. Then money flew through the air. This had to be a joke. My fiancé of a year and a half, dancing on the table for other men. I was fuming.

"Stop it. Turn it off, delete it, something." I told him, and he put his phone away.

"I'm sorry man." He said to me.

"Not your fault. I'm gonna get going." I took the last swig of my beer and put the bottle on the table, putting money on the table and leaving the restaurant, pulling on my leather jacket.

I drove home and turned up the radio to let out some of my anger in one of most therapeutic ways I knew how. I didn't get really mad often, but when I did, you really do not want to be around. I had to have shouted at least five times before finally getting home. This made me furious. Once I got into the house, I slammed the front door.

I saw Cassidy standing in the kitchen in sweatpants and a shirt, her hair up in a wispy bun and she had on glasses. Her eyes widened once she saw my angry expression.

"Are you okay?" Her slight British accent got me every time. I snapped out of it soon, remembering the reason for my anger was standing right in front of me.

"Are you going to become a stripper now or what?" I hissed at her, and she looked taken aback. I hated to see her looking helpless like that, but she knew what I was talking about, no matter how much she'd deny it.

"What are-"

"You like to dance for a crowd now, satisfy them? Am I not good enough?"

"Nick, if this is about the other night-"

"You're damn right it is!" I cut her off, roaring at her.

"I'm sorry. Victoria just took me out because we haven't had much time with each other in about a year or so....and I just let loose. I didn't know that was going to happen, I'm sorry." Regret was all over her face.

"I can't believe you." I scoffed and blew her off, going out onto the deck, slamming the French doors that led to it. I leaned over the wooden railing, taking deep breaths. I didn't know if I'd be able to look passed this.

"F_ck." I muttered, running my fingers through my short hair and looking out onto the lake. The sun was beginning to set, and I stared at it for what seemed like an eternity.

I went back in the house what had to be an hour later, having already drank a few beers. I lost track after six, and I went into the small bar area, making myself another drink. I mixed some things together, and before I knew it, I was stumbling over drunk. I stumbled into our bedroom, Cass sitting on the bed and reading a book.

"You love meeee?" I slurred my words to her, blinking fast. She looked up at me, biting her lip like she was nervous. Or maybe it was just the way I was seeing it.

--