30

Once October ended, Nick and I began to talk about getting married. Where we'd have the ceremony, the reception, who we'd want as my bridesmaids and his groomsmen, and if we want to have a video of the wedding and everything in between. Personally, I thought the last part was amazing. I've had friends who got wedding videos, and a lot of them are outstanding.

"I cannot believe it's already December." I said, staring at my computer screen, wearing my glasses instead of my contacts. I had my hair up in a messy bun that I had slept in the night before and I was wearing a pair of my fiancé's sweatpants, and a tank top. I was planning on not leaving the house at all today.

"I know, it's crazy." Nick replied, puffing up his cheeks and blowing out a breath. He was staring intently at his phone, his expression looking confused.

"What's up?" I nodded toward his phone.

"Demi wants me to perform with her tomorrow night at the IHeart Radio Awards."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"If you want to, go ahead. It's not my place to tell you what you can and can't do."

"Alright. Thank you Cass, really. I figured I've broken some of that trust, and I'm really trying to put it back together." I looked over at him, peeking over my glasses, and I smiled.

"I believe you, and I forgive you."

I turned my attention back to my computer screen, putting my feet up on my chair so that my legs were pulled up to my chest. I was scrolling through pictures of random wedding reception setups, and I saved the ones that I liked.

A couple hours later, and I was literally sitting in the same spot. It was now three in the afternoon, and I've been here since quarter to noon. I decided it was time to shut down my laptop, and I hopped in the shower while my fiancé was at the gym. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped under the hot water, letting it warm up my entire body.

After my shower, Nick still wasn't home so I just curled myself up in bed and watched movies. When he did come home, it looked like he had showered there, because he was in clothes that he didn't wear to the gym. He dropped his duffle bag by his dresser and climbed into bed next to me, kissing my neck over and over again.

"Stop." I giggled because it tickled. I said it loudly, so my accent came through and he stopped abruptly, smirking at me. He just loves it so much. I squinted my eyes at him, smirking ever so slightly. Without warning, he leaned over and kissed me hard, making me fall back into my pillows and wrap my arms around him.

"F_ck." I muttered under my breath as he took off my shirt, as well as his own, throwing them across the room.

"I was thinking." I said to him as he ground his hips against mine and was kissing right under my collarbone, he was getting me to squirm, and he knew how to.

"Hm." He made the noise.

"We should get married in Vegas baby. Only have a few people there. Like our families." I finally gave into him, my nails gripping him.

"Okay." He mumbled.

--