Cheating On My Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

" Babe enough" I said as I pulled away.

" Mmm... Your lips are so yummy" He smirked and walked away and I spot The black mustang parked in front of the school.

" Get in now" Jason spat angrily and I waked closer to his car and got in.

" My dad sent you to pick me up?" I asked still not making eye contact with him.

" Yes" He mumbled and I saw a bra on the back seat.

" Of course" I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

" Speak louder not all mumble" He order me.

I ignored him and grabbed my cellphone.

" I though I told you something" He glared at me.

" I said of course because I saw a damn bra on the back seat" I shouted.

" So? Don't act like it bothers you" He spat and rolled his eyes.

" J-Jason" I whispered.

"Hmm?" He is waiting for me to talk.

" I know you saw me with Justin the other day"

" So? I don't care who you are with or who you fuck with" He chuckled.

" But I do because you might be thinking of what kind of woman I am but Justin was home we talked it out and decided to give our relationship a second chance." I looked at him and He looked so angry.

" WHAT ABOUT ME BITCH? YOU FUCKING PLAYED ME" He shouted at me.

" I though you didn't cared about me and right now Jason I am lonely, I am scared to be alone in this horrible world. My mom is crazy she leaves me everytime she feels sad or depressed, My dad is a criminal that I see like once a month atleast this few days I have seen him but you know what I mean. Justin is always there for me in person and when he is not there he text me or call me.. I care about you and I do like you but you only think about yourself and I don't like that." I sighed.

" What ever Em" He mumbled.

" We could be friends" I whispered and he ignored me.

••••The Hood••••

" Hi uhm Where is my dad?" I asked a chubby guy.

" He had to leave but come sit down" He said and Jason glared at him.

" Give me a beer Jeff" Jason said to the chubby guy.

"What about you princess do you drink?" Jeff asked me.

" No she doesn't now get the fuck out of here" Jason spat and Jeff walked out of the room.

" Thats was rude Jason" I spat and he sat down next to me.

He leans in slowly my eyes getting lost in his brown eyes what am I doing ?

" I can't cheat on Justin".. I pulled away and he got up grabbing a empty beer bottle and throwng it against the wall. His eyes dark and he was breathing heavier.

"J-Jason don't get mad please." I said with teary eyes.

He looked at me and walked closer.

" Lets go." He rolled his eyes at me and I grabbed his hand.

"Friends don't grab each others hands so let go." He Rolled his eyes and pulled away his hand from mine.

''K-Kiss me." I said with out thinking about anybody else just Jason.

He turned around and cupped my cheeks with his hand slowly leaned in he Kissed my lips and pulled away .

"I have never desire someone kisses like yours." I smiled.