Chapter 20: Love at First Sight

I feel like I should say there is a content warning for this chapter but I also feel like I don't need one. The chapter is not explicit but it is, however, rather suggestive. That might make some people uncomfortable so yeah. Here's a content warning for adult themes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I am not letting them put those things on me. No way!” Haruna continued to protest, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at Tomomi. Her girlfriend pouted at her, her bottom lip beginning to quiver in a fake cry. Tomomi didn’t get it sometimes, why did Haruna feel the need to be difficult about everything?

Haruna scoffed, turning her head away from Tomomi. No, she was not going to give into that look. There was no way that she was letting Tomomi convince her to let a masseuse put a bunch of hot rocks onto her back. That would not happen in a million years. This hot stone massage that Tomomi had suggested was not Haruna’s idea of relaxing. If Tomomi wanted to do this then she would have to do it alone.

“Oh come on, Haru. Don’t be difficult. It really doesn’t hurt,” Tomomi tried to encourage her.

“And have you done it before?” Haruna asked her, continuing to refuse to look at her. Tomomi huffed out a breath of air, stomping one of her feet onto the ground and clenching her hands by her sides. Haruna was simply impossible sometimes.

“Well no but--”

“Then how do you know it doesn’t hurt?” Haruna countered her, cutting her explanation short. She could hear Tomomi let out another huff of frustration before she heard the clerk beside them cough awkwardly. Haruna and Tomomi both softened their stances as they looked at the small woman managing the desk.

“If I may intrude… Your friend is quite right, ma’am. The rocks won’t hurt you, they’re heated just enough to relax you and our masseuses’ are very professional. I guarantee you that you’ll like it if you’d like to give it a try,” the clerk said, giving Haruna a sweet smile. Haruna’s mouth dropped open slightly; she swore that everyone was against her these days. Even the clerk was siding against her.

“Thank you!” Tomomi exclaimed, turning back to her girlfriend. “Give it a try, please, Haru? You need to relax and this’ll help you, you’ll really like it. Do it for me?” Haruna let out a groan when she saw Tomomi batting her eyelashes at her.

“Fine,” Haruna groaned. Tomomi clapped her hands together excitedly, grabbing Haruna’s hand and dragging her the short distance over to the counter. Haruna stood back a bit as she waited patiently for Tomomi to get through setting up their appointments.

It didn’t take Tomomi more than a few minutes to get everything settled. When she did, she gave Haruna a tug as the clerk came around the desk to lead them back. The couple was only led a short distance to the back before the clerk showed them into a room, telling them that someone would be with them in a second.

When the two girls were left in the room, Haruna let her hand drop from Tomomi’s, her eyes wandering around the room. When her eyes fell on the rocks and the heater, her eyes widened. Right now, she was really wishing she had continued to tell Tomomi no, but she was just unable to when Tomomi batted her eyelashes at her like that. Haruna didn’t understand how this was going to be relaxing at all.

“Are you scared?” Tomomi asked, slipping her hands around Haruna’s waist. She crashed Haruna’s body against her own, kissing the older girl’s neck gently. “Don’t be scared, it won’t hurt.”

“How do you know?” Haruna murmured. Tomomi laughed softly, reaching an arm around her body and up to her head. The younger brunette pushed her girlfriend’s head back, giving her a kiss after she had done so.  The two girls broke apart from their embrace just as the masseuse came in.