I rushed to answer back again. What did he mean by that? I'll know soon enough?

'What do you mean??'

I stared at my phone again, waiting for this stranger to respond to me. It seemed like hours of waiting but there was nothing. Nothing at all.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep anymore. I set my phone back on the table and pulled my blanket tighter around my body staring at the wall. My tv was on quietly but I wasn't paying attention to it, tons of thoughts were jumping around in my brain, it was like a city intersection during rush hour.

I stayed curled up like that until my thoughts couldn't jumble anymore and I was too tired to stay awake, my thoughts lulled me into a terrible sleep.

----------------------------------------

I was in my bed, the light from the tv blaring its bright glare into the darkness of my room, but suddenly before I got the chance to look at what was on a dark figure appeared out of nowhere and stood above me. I couldn't make out any of his features at all. He was quiet but continued to stay standing above me.

I sat up, maybe it was Darryn, maybe he thought I was asleep.

"Ryn what are yo-" My sentence was cut off by the figure in the dark.

"Hey Baby" he spoke, his voice was gruff. My eyes widened when I recognized the same line from the unknown numbers texts, suddenly the tv shut off and my head snapped over to it. Then it turned back on and slowly pictures of me appeared on it one by one, the images that were sent to me.

Then it was as if the walls started to melt and I sank through the floor, my body smacked down onto cold cement... I was in the basement where the worst two years of my life took place. My heartbeat grew fast and I started breathing heavy. The images of the horrible things that happened in this room came flashing back... these horrible memories drowning me with the force of hurricanes. The tears flooded my eyes and the memories became worse but I couldn't stop them, I was feeling the pain of each moment all bound together at once, I screamed out, I couldn't take it any longer it was too much, and as the images kept coming, the pain kept getting worse and my screams didn't stop, they got louder. Bruises and scars and blood kept popping up all over my body, everyone from every memory, they were-

"Talon?" A calming voice contrasted from the harsh voices in the memories, breaking me out of it.

I shot up from my bed so fast I swear I got whiplash. I looked around the room to make sure I wasn't in that basement and I was relieved to see the blue-ish purple walls of my room.

"Its okay baby, remember you're safe now, you're t home, there's no one here to hurt you now" My mother whispered quietly, she did it in her calming voice. My brother was sitting in my desk chair behind her and they both had worried expressions. I closed my eyes and attempted to catch my breath, wiping the tears off of my eyes and cheeks.

When I finally caught my breath I picked up my phone and slid the lock screen which then opened up to my home screen which was a selfie Kaycee and Sebastian had taken on my phone. I went to the speech app and told my family that I was going to take a quick shower.

"Okay well when you're done come downstairs, we can all watch a movie or something," Darryn said, I nodded in response and they reluctantly left my room. I looked at my phone again and checked the time, it was 9:34 maybe id be able to get some decent sleep later before school.

After my shower I went downstairs and met my mom and Darryn once again, Darryn picked a movie but I couldn't keep my focus on it, the only thing I could think about was the unknown number. I took my phone out and made sure they couldn't see what was displayed on the screen and I promptly blocked the new unknown number, but even after I still couldn't focus.

Trauma  -BoyxBoy-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें