- ... I SAW WHISPER SLICED AND LOT MORE DRAGON TOO THEIR GUTS EVERYWHERE ...

- Torch! Humans coming!

- ...I PANICKED AND WHEN I SAW YOU FLY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...

- GO HOME AND GET HELP.

He backed away shocked at my loud voice, and shook his had.

- What?

- GO AND GET HELP. Tell them I'm at Berk. They will know what to do.

- Ok..

- NOW!!!

He finally turned around fast and started to fly away when I heard viking shouts from the small ship. I turned around worriedly, I recognized the warriors, even though it's strange how they got older. I was speechless. I sat down and lay my head at Toothless back... and I tried to think of something.

They cheered how I scared away the dragon by shouting... well they don't know I can speak Dragonesse, which basically different types of roars. They told me to get on the boat but I shook my head, they had emphatic look on their faces, asked few more things but when I didn't reply they didn't bothered to try to make conversation with me. They dropped a rope that I knotted to the wood I was using as a boat.

Well. I'm in a deeeeep shit, am I not?

I stared the island and I was glad I had my helmet on, so they don't know who I am, and my white face because I doubt if there any blood remained in it, and now I'm as scared as when the monster attacked us.

They will ask about me. What should I tell? They probably think I'm a survivor. Yeah I could roll with it. I'm an unfortunate survivor who lost his friends in a fight. I'm the only one. Whats under the flag? Ummm... some supply that I found... and my dead friends belongings for the family? And I don't want anybody to touch it because they are personal and I want to place them by myself? Sounds good enough.

We arrived. Omg. I still don't know what to say! Such a big crowd and noise. I nearly forgot what is it like. My father shouted to calm down his people, and it shook me out from my daydream.

- Let the lad have some breath! Are you okay?

I wanted to nod but I shook my head.

- What happened? Come tell us. I guess you were searching for the nest, weren't you?

I don't want to leave Toothless' side... but... it would be the best if I take the crowd away from him.

- Come.

He held his hand out for me, I accepted.

- Take his stuff from the boat!

He shouted but I interrupted loudly.

- NO!

- Why not?

- My.. my... my.. ship was destroyed... With everyone on it. I... I... collected their personal belongings for their family... I'd like to take care of it by myself.

- Umm okay than. But before it, come, have something to eat and If you don't mind we would listen your story. I guess you didn't find the nest, did you?

We walked up to the village.

- ... we did.

- WHAT!

- There were too many of them, we had no chance...

- Where it is?!

- I'll tell you... but can we wait with it?