Chapter 3-Part 2

Charlie crouched down next to the slender female.

She sniffed and caught her scent.  Not, a human but a unmarked she wolf.  

What was a young she wolf doing alone out here in the woods? She wondered.

"Have a nice sniff?"

Charlie stood up and looked down at the female.

"Not really."  She said.

"You could use a bath, or some mouth wash."  She smirked.

"Ugh."  Aribella grunted as she got up on stiff legs.

"Who are you anyway?"

"Who are you?"  She threw back at her.

Aribella frowned.  

"I am Aribella Gray of the Haven Wood Pack."

"Hmmm."

Charlie didn't miss the hostility in her voice.  Maybe she should have fun with this girl, at her own expense of course.

"You are?"  Aribella asked again as she rolled back her aching shoulders.  

The ground had not been as soft, as she had initially thought.

Something about this fair haired she wolf really irked her.  

"I am a rogue!"

Gasping loudly.  Aribella stepped back.

"I can tear you into itty bitty pieces you little she bitch."  She bit back a laugh.

Oh how easy it was!

"Hey who the hell do you think your calling a bitch?"  Aribella said.  With hands on her hips.

Charlie calmly said.  "You."

"I'll have you know that Alpha Gray is my Father and I'm sure.. he.. he wont like this."  she said lamely.

"I really don't care Blondie."  You're on my turf.

Both young wolves stared at the other one waiting.  Maybe Charlie had underestimated this one. She had spunk.

"Whatever."  Charlie said as she turned and walked away.

"Hey what's your name?"  She heard Aribella call out.

Charlie stopped and turned around.  She gave Aribella her best fake smile and said in an Valley girl voice, "Ghee my name is Charlie and its like totally awesome to meet you!"

Aribella snicked at her.  Unaware that she had lost this first battle.

"Charlie huh...you would be named after a guy wouldn't you."

"Watch it now pup, don't force me to dish out one of my 

"Guy" ass whippings.

Aribella took a good look at her.  She was short, 5'1 at best.  Her light chestnut colored hair hung bone straight, ending just below her shoulder blades.

She had a pixie like face, with almond shaped bright blue eyes.  Her body however wasn't pixie like at all.  She was curvaceous.  Not fat at all.

Just stacked.

"Listen.. I'm lost and.. right now I'm thirsty.  You wouldn't happen to have a bottle of water or something?"  Aribella asked.

Charlie rolled her eyes in response.

"Nope."

"I guess I could take you to my house, feed you, bathe you."

"You say it like I'ma pet."  Ari said as she picked up her duffel bag.

"Yea, yea, lets go. It's getting late."

Ari looked up and noticed that the sun was setting.

She had slept for longer then she wanted to.  It would be dark soon and here she was traipsing around the woods with a girl named Charlie.

She hung back letting Charlie walk ahead of her.

"Hey Princess.  Keep up would ya."  Charlie called over her shoulder.

A few moments later  Charlie stopped abruptly.  Her hand shot out behind her, signaling Ari not to move.  

Her button noise twitched as if she caught wind of a new unfamiliar scent.

"Rogues."  She said in a harsh whisper.

'Aribella run!"

She took off running, leaving a shell shocked Aribella behind.