Part 10

Snow

"What?" Emma yells at me. She is furious about the fact that Regina is on her way back.

"You've heard right. She is on her way and will be here in a few minutes." I tell her and stay calm.

"Why? We can defeat Cora without her, I can defeat her without Regina." She argues.

"No we can't! You alone most certainly not!" she looks at me with a frown. She wants to say something but gets interrupted when the front door opens. Thank god! She is finally here I think to myself.

Regina

As I open the door I can hear an argument. In my house. Which normally should be empty. I go inside with Tink closely behind me. When I go into the dining room I can see the two idiots standing there. Snow looks at me with a smile and a relieved expression on her face. Emma looks annoyed.

"Regina, finally you're here. I am so sorry for everything but I had to call you."

Snow tells me and more surprisingly she hugs me. As we let go of each other I look her in the eyes and start my apology.

"Snow, you don't have to apologize but I do." I take a deep breath while she looks at me bewildered. I look behind me at Tink and she gives me an encouraging nod.

"I am so sorry for everything that had happened in the Enchanted Forest. I am sorry that I've haunted you and that I've only blamed you. I shouldn't have done that. You were only a child and more importantly you didn't know Cora the way I did. You just wanted to help." I finish and I can feel a few tears running down my cheeks. I look at Snow and can see the same. She smiles at me and hugs me again. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment as I hear that annoying voice.

"Well welcome back Regina even if I could've handled Cora without you too."

At that statement I really have to brace myself to not start laughing at her face. Yup, Emma hasn't changed one bit. I am about to reply when I hear laughter behind me. Tink.

"Sorry." She apologizes. Emma looks at her confused.

"Sorry but who are you?" Emma asks defensively. Before Tink can say anything I start speaking.

"She is a really good friend of mine and that's all you need to know." I tell her with a stern look. I look at Snow and I can see that she recognizes Tink. She wants to say something but Emma has to open her mouth. Yup I didn't miss her one bit.

"Yeah well if you are one of Regina's evil friends than you can leave as fast as you came." Snow, Tink and I look at her stunned before breaking out into laughing.

Emma looks at us as if we were crazy. I try to stop laughing so that I can talk again.

"First Miss Swan, don't make assumptions when you don't have a clue. I know you hate not knowing but guess what? You don't need to know everything. Second, I can recall that this is still my house and I am the only one that can throw people out, matter of factly I want to that to you right now."

I make my way to her so that there are only inches between her face and mine.

"Third, why are you even in my house in the first place?"

"I stayed here because Henry wouldn't leave your room. And I hardly could leave him like you did."

I can feel anger build inside me and I want to lash out at her and rip her heart out! Unfortunately, that wouldn't be good for my new self. So I take a deep breath turn around and vow to myself that I will ignore her. I look at Tink and she nods again. I just want to get to my son as fast as I can but I know there are more important things right now. So I turn to Snow.