Chapter 25; If You Play With Fire, You Will Get Burned

Continuation of Sweetheart P.O.V

"I will be there in 20 minutes, I want updates every 5 minutes until I get there" William snaps before hanging up the phone. I watch as he rubs the back of his neck and then suddendly turn stalk in my direction. "Baby I have to go" he says with rushed words as he reaches for his coat on the back of the couch.

"William what's going on, what's wrong?" I ask in desperation as I near him.

"Baby just stay here until I come and get you" he orders, completely ignoring my questions.

'How dare he boss me around!'. "William I am not a dog, don't ord-" I was cut off from my ranting when one of the house maids came rishing into the room, looking completely flustered.

"Young Miss, you better have a look at this!" she rushed out as she picks up the tv remote and turns the tv on.

As soon as she does my eyes widen so much I am sure they appear to be bulging out of my head. There was a picture of me taken from last night by the looks of it. Surrounding the photo of me were a large group of people surrounding my picture. 'Oh my gosh it is TMZ?!'.

Clarissa (my parents maid) turns up the volume on the tv for us all to hear what is being said. 'Why would they be talking about me now?'"So next up we have super model and newest judge on America's Next Top Model Sweetheart Knightly". The guys in the room whistle and 'whoop'. 'Highly embarrassing to watch in front of my parents and William's!'.

"We have just received news confirming that she is pregnant" WHAT?!!! "She is about 12 weeks into the pregnancy. If you look at this photo you can clearly see a small bump". I can't help the gasp that escapes my lips upon hearing them talk about my pregnancy.

Clarissa flicks from channel to channel and on every morning talk show the word is buzzing about my pregnancy. 'How the hell did anyone find out?!'. "Excusemour madam and misuer" Archer the house butler appeared in the doorway looking rather frazzled. " There are hundreds of reporters outside the main gates asking for words from the young miss" he explains. 'The press already?'.

"Absolutely not!" William snarls as he encases a frozen me into his arms.

"Archer, tripple the security around the house, make sure NO One gets through" Papa barked his orders.

With a nod of his head Archer briskly walks out of the room. "They werent meant to find out about this for another month" I express barely above a whisper. 

It's okay baby" William places kiss upon kiss on my head. I feel a vibration from him and he reaches one hand into his pocket before retrieving his phone. "Baby I am needed somewhere else right now and I really dont want to leave you but-" he trails off as he reads over a message he just received. 

"Stay here. I will try and get back as soon as possible" he rushes out as he shoves his phone back into his pocket and releases me to grab his jacket off the back of the couch.'Now that I think about it didn't he mention something about a fire?!!' I remember now the shock of my pregnancy being released is over.