Chapter 18; Skeletons in the closet (Part One)

I apologise for the lateness of this chapter, BUT College has been crazy lately, keeping me VERY busy. But here it is my lovelies. Enjoy.

Chapter 18; Skeletons In The Closet (Part One)

Sweetheart P.O.V

‘The sun flutters through the window, it’s warm rays awaken me gently from my sleep. I flutter my eyes open to the sound of birds chirping from outside. What a glorious morning’. . .

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Unfortunately that is not how my morning started at all. No, this morning I was jolted awake at the un-Godly hour of 5am, only to run to the bathroom and vomit whatever was left in my stomach from yesterday. ‘Lovely, right?’

After vomiting for approximately 15 minutes, I have a shower and brush my teeth. Once I was clean I was feeling better. I go back into the bedroom and hop back into bed. . . Where I toss and turn for an hour. Frustrated I angrily tossed the covers off myself and head down stairs. 

On my way out I glanced back at the bed, where my gorgeous, sleeping beauty of a husband lay on his stomach, completely peaceful as he sleeps. ‘Lucky bastard’. I sigh before heading down stairs, not even Prince was awake yet, he was still fast asleep in his little dog house. 

It is too early for Nancy to be here and plus, it is a Saturday, so Nancy won’t be coming today. Nancy only works week days, weekends she spends with her family. I suddenly have the urge for pancakes, not just any pancakes, IHOP pancakes. 

With the thought of pancakes on my mind I quickly make my way back upstairs and back into the bedroom. I climb onto the bed and sit on my knees next to William. “William?” I call his name.

“Hmm” he groaned before putting his head underneath the pillow. 

‘How rude!’ “William” I whined as I placed both hands on his shoulders and shake him.

“Baby, it is too early, go back to sleep” he grumbles as he turns on his side and wraps his arms around me, pulling me so I am lying on the bed, crushed up against him.

“William, I want IHOP pancakes” I say with a pout.

“Baby” he sighed. “It is what, 6am?” he paused to slowly open one eye to look up at the clock. “Oh God, it is only ten past six” he groaned.

“But I am SO hungry” I whined. But William just closed his eye again and ignored me. “Fine, if you won’t take me, I will go by myself” I snapped before wriggling out of his hold and storming into the closet.

I hear him groan loudly before hearing him enter the bathroom. I put on a pair of pastel aqua skinny jeans, a white with thin black stripes off the shoulder shirt and a pair of off white flats. I then walk into the bathroom where a tired looking William was brushing his teeth.

I put on a little makeup, to cover up the bruise, which by the way looks a little better today. I brush my hair and pull it up into a messy bun before turning to my gloriously naked husband with a grin. “What are you so happy about?” he asked after rinsing his mouth out, his voice was still rusty with sleep.