Chapter 7; It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To! (Part 2)

Sweetheart P.O.V

“Oh, my” I breath out. My mouth was gaping as I took in what they had done to me. I am starting to think looking like a clown would have been better than this. I am dressed as the sluttiest bride I have EVER seen!

The top was a bustier corset that was white with diamonds scattered here and there, the sides of it were lacy and completely see through. The only thing holding it up were two flimsy spaghetti-straps.

The bottom of the outfit was ten times worse than the top. It was a white lace, frilly too-too that barely covered my ass. Underneath it I wore white bum hugging underwear and a white lacy garter was around the top of my left thigh.

On my feet were a pair of white 6 inch heels that had traps that strapped all the way to my calf’s. on the top of my head was a white veil with a small silver tiara, encrusted with diamonds. One thing I did like that they did, was my hair and make-up.

My hair was glossy, let out in natural waves. My make-up was not over the top like the outfit was, it was natural looking with its cream and brown Smokey eye-shadow, mascara making my eyes really pop, pink blush on my cheeks and my lips done in a peachy lip stick with clear lip-gloss over the top, adding that extra shine to them.

I shake my head, trying to come back to reality, but when I look back in the mirror, I see the same thing. “Why am I dressed like this?” I asked puzzled.

“Because it is your hens night” Gabby squealed.

I gave her a very confused look. ‘What on earth is a hens night?’ As if sensing my confusion Lottie went on to explain further “Let me explain. A hens night or bachelorette party as it is most commonly known; is when a bride to be goes and celebrates her last night of freedom before being married.”

‘I like the sound of this so far, but what is with the outfit?’ I thought to myself. Lottie continued “As your maids of honour, it is our duty to plan your hens night and give it a theme. You are the bride so you get to wear the skimpy brides outfit.”

“What do you guys wear?” I asked curiously.

They both exchanged knowing looks again before popping the buttons open on their overcoats they were wearing. Once again I gasp… that is before breaking out into hysterical laughter. “You girls look absolutely brilliant!” I beamed at them once I had calmed down.

“We know” they smiled together.

They were dressed as a skimpy version of a French maid. They wore the frilly black with lace trimming dresses; they even had little aprons on. At least I wasn’t the only one wearing such a short outfit, their dresses were the same length as mine. They even had the white lace stockings that ran to their mid thighs with black 6 inch stilettos.

“What do you think, Heart? Questioned Lottie as she placed a little maid hat on her head.

“I think you two are crazy” I giggle. “But, it seems like I am going to have a fun night.”

“Well we better get going; the limo is waiting downstairs for you!” Gabby said clapping her hands together.

We make it to my bedroom door when Lottie yells “WAIT!” halting us in our tracks. “Your outfit is missing one thing” she says whilst digging into her handbag. “Here it is!” She pulls out a pink sash and in gold writing it read ‘Bride To Be’ across it. “Now we can go!” she says just as excited as Gabby.

We then giddily made our way down stairs. I am glad that mama and papa are already in bed. Mama would love the outfit, but papa would have a heart attack if he saw this. Grabbing my clutch purse on the way out, I step out in to the cool air of the night.