Chapet 38

Sweetheart p.o.v

"Dont stop on our account ladies" Parker smirked.

Jade and I roll our eyes. "Nice to see you again Parker" I smile a little embarrassed.

"Hey Heart, gosh havent you grown!" He hugged me and then held me at arms length, looking at my belly.

"Hence the butt bump, I cant hugg Jade with two bellies in the way" I laugh.

He chuckles as we take our seats.

"Butt bump?" William smirked at me.

"Yep, we are now butt buddies-"

"Pfffffttt" Parker spat his scotch out and started to choke before laughing with tears in his eyes.

Even Jade looked to be holding in laughter.

"Maybe stick with the term butt bump baby" William chuckled.

Whats wrong with butt buddies...?

"So we have some news for you both" I say excitedly, turning to face Jade and Parker.

"What is it?" Jade asked just as excited.

"We had our gender scan yesterday".

They both looked on the edge of their seats.

"Aaaaand we are having-" I pause to look at William.

"A boy" he said with a boyish smile that made my heart flutter.

"Yes!" Parker stood from his seat and pist pumped the air.

Jade squealed and stood up to jump up and down before coming to hold both of my hands and swing me around.

"Congrats man" Parker hugged William, whilst patting his back.

"Our sons are going to be the best of friends! Oh my god, I am so excited!!!" Jade beamed.

"Congrats Heart" Parker hugged me before holding both sides of my stomach "Uncle Parker is gonna spoil you so much. I'll teach you to play sports and how to pick up ladies".

I laugh at how serious he was being. I watch in awe as Jade congratulates William with a big hug.

He hugs her back, placing a kiss on her cheek before we all sit back down.

It was the best evening. Full of laughter and fun. We stayed out late.

"Im just gling to the bathroom" I excuse myself.

I wash my hands and look into the mirror. My bidy froze in fear. In the reflection I see a masked figure in all black.

I close my eyes tightly. "It's not real...it's not real" I repeated to myself.

I open my eyes and the masked man is gone....I brace myself on the basin, my breathing was erratic.

I must be going crazy.....

*****

I stay silent the whole ride home. William will think im crazy if I tell him what I saw again.

We pulled into the garage and got out to go inside. I head upstairs to the bedroom, William was going to make me some tea.

I kick off my heels and peel off the dress. I was feeling hot so I stayed in my underwear but pulled on my silk robe.

i sit on the bed when William came in carrying a cup of tea.

"Thanks" I smile as I take the tea and sip it. within minutes I drank it all before placing the cup on the nightstand.