Chapter 24; Just When You Think Things Can't Get Any Worse

I know it has been a long time since my last post but so much has happened in my life during that time. Like right now I am holidaying in South Korea :D

This chapter was very hard to write, I spent a lot of time, blood, sweat and yes even tears of frustration with this chapter. I even re-wrote it 3 times until I was happy with it, even then I was changing a few details.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I will try and update within the next two weeks. The chapters are becoming longer and more detailed so it takes time to write them, so I ask that you please be patient with me :)

And please forgive any spelling errors for this chapter has not been edited :P

Thank you and enjoy

<3 J

Chapter 24; Just When You Think Things Can't Get Any Worse

Sweetheart P.O.V

Do my earse deceive me? Is this another side affect that comes with pregnancy, temporary hearing loss? Because I could of sworn that William just said 'sure' to Daniella's question. I stare at him with wide eyes, my mouth slightly agape in shock. 

"Oh goodie! I wonder what I should wear tonight" Daniella rose and happily bounces out of the room.

As soon as she left silence filled the room. The only thing you could hear was the sound of cutlery clanging against plates as Jade and Parker continued to eat. I have lost any appetite I had moments ago, too shocked/agitated to even think about food. 

"Are you retarded?!" I find my voice and speak slowly.

William raised a clueless eyebrow at me "What?".

"Why on earth would you tell her she can come?!" I snap, tossing my napkin onto my plate.

"Why can't she come?" he rebutted.

"Tonight was meant to be a double date William. Double meaning two sets of couples. Not two couples and a tag along!! She will be like a third wheel".

"Don't be so dramatic, she won't be a third wheel. Besides, this way you can get to know each other better" he dismisses me whilst taking the last bite of his lasagna.

I abruptly rise from my chair "I don't want to get to know her William! I. Don't. Like. Her. I hate her!".

With that I find myself storming into the lounge room. I huff as I slump myself down on the couch next to Prince. I pick up the tv remote and angrily begin to surf through the different channels, stopping when it gets to Cupcake Wars. 'God I wish I had a cupcake right now!'.

 Just look at it! Right now they are doing a challenge where you have to incorporate food that is normally at a baseball game into a cupcake. They are using salted pretzels, nuts, sodas and hot-dogs. That is an amazing idea! Hmm I wonder what a hot-dog cupcake would be like?