Paris {Part III}

Hello everyone :)

I know I went missing for almost a year but I started working and I literally don't even have time for myself. But I am working on my books, it's just taking a lot more time and writer's block has been a pain in my ass.

But here is a chapter, I hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment! I have a lot more in store for you guys for all my books. 🤩

Y/n Pov.

I haven't slept well for three weeks and right now, at this moment, I can confidently tell you that I was having the best sleep of my life.

The previous nights have been filled with a lot of restlessness and constant tossing and turning in my bed. I stared up at the ceiling and counted sheep in hopes that it would help me sleep.

Insomnia, it's wonderful, isn't it?

Kendall: "Y/n," I hummed still in my peaceful state. I heard her giggle softly and stroke my hair, "You need to wake up..." I turned my head in the other direction and felt myself being pulled back into a deep slumber. "Noooo, wake up!" I groaned and opened one eye looking around the room to see the sun peeking through the curtains.

Y/n: "No." I turned my head to face her again and kept my eyes closed.

Kendall: "I have to start getting ready for the show and so do you. Do I have to remind you that you're performing for one of the biggest fashion events of the year and you can't look like shit." I scoffed with my eyes still closed.

Y/n: "I could never look like shit," I heard her laugh and smiled opening my eyes to look at her. "Five more minutes?" She sighed softly.

Kendall: "Five more minutes," I pulled her closer to me and hummed contently.

Y/n: "I haven't felt this content in a while..." I mumbled resting my chin on top of her head.

Kendall: "Mhmm, same." I chuckled softly and felt her fingers run down my back. "I see spending all your free time working out has been a good thing." I pulled away slightly and looked at her.

Y/n: "Well, yeah. Hailey and Bella basically dragged my ass to the gym so I don't drown myself in all the junk I ate," I explained with a laugh at the end.

Kendall: "It's a good thing they did," I wiggled my eyebrows hearing her laugh. I kissed her cheek softly and saw her cheeks turn red.

Y/n: "Go get ready, Jenner. I'll wait for you to finish." She nodded and excused herself, going to the bathroom.

I sat up on the bed and grabbed my phone looking through social media to see that the internet was buzzing with Victoria's Secret Fashion show going on today. It was also pretty intense and exciting that people were waiting to see Abel perform.

With me, especially.

I couldn't wrap my head around how much my following list was growing along with people making fan accounts dedicated to me. That was so wild, I couldn't even describe it.

They managed to find out almost every detail about me and my family but I guess some of my interviews helped with that. They mostly couldn't get over the people I hung out with and trust me, I couldn't either.