Driving Me Insane.

⚠Mature Content ⚠

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, what?" I asked taken back. She giggled and continued to run her hands down my back, calming me.

Kendall: "I asked if you feel like giving or receiving head today?" I widened my eyes even more seeing her look at me amused.

Y/n: "Are you fucking with me? Because if you are, it is cruel and sad." She moved her hands up my back and grabbed the back of my neck pulling me in for a kiss.

Our kisses were always something extraordinary, I could never pinpoint what made it so out of this world but it always was. I kissed back and repositioned myself, planting my hands on each side of her head firmly and traced her bottom lip with my tongue.

She moaned lowly and dug her nails into my neck, opening her mouth and allowing me to taste her. I pulled away from the kiss and pecked her lips softly before kissing along her jawline and moving to her neck. She moved her head giving me more access and bit her lip trying to stifle her moans when I bit down on her sweet spot.

Kendall: "Mhm Y/n," She breathed out with her eyes shut.

I smiled to myself and unhurriedly moved down from her neck, kissing down to her collarbones. I teased her over the tank top she was wearing and tugged it up leaving her stomach exposed. I kissed down to the dip in her hips and felt her hips rise off the bed.

Kendall: "Can you stop being a tease and do something? I can be impatient when I want to." I chuckled and looked up at her as I hooked my fingers in her shorts and underwear.

Y/n: "Can I take these off?" She lifted her hips making me smile and gradually pull the material down her legs. 

I tossed it on the other side of the bed and stared down at the girl in front of me.

Was I really going to do this?

Is this really happening?

I snapped out of my daydream and kissed up her legs, picking them up and placing her legs over my shoulders. I kissed her inner thighs going higher with each kiss, Kendall sighed and ran her fingers through my hair looking down at me. 

Kendall: "Oh fuck," She let out when I gave her one broad stroke with my tongue. 

I felt her grip tighten on my hair and delivered two more strokes before using my fingers to spread her lower set of lips. I groaned at how wet she was and leaned forward taking her clit between my lips, sucking on it.

She whined, tossing her head around her pillow with her eyes shut and lips parted. I switched from her clit and used my tongue to move down to her entrance, teasing her ever so slowly. 

Y/n: "Someone is feeling needy," I smirked when I pulled away. She tried moving her hips closer to my mouth and looked down at me

Kendall: "Please?" She pleaded with her chest rising and falling.

Y/n: "Please what?" I gripped her hips with my hands and held them down making her more frustrated.

Kendall: "Please use your mouth and fuck me." I clenched my jaw before compiling with her request.

I slid my tongue into her heat causing us both to moan at the feeling. She tossed her head back and arched her back off the bed when I start picking up my pace.