See You Soon {Part II}

Kendall Pov.

Bella: "Okay, we're here." I huffed and adjusted the blindfold on my eyes.

Kendall: "I don't understand what the big deal is, we're just having a party by mom's house," I muttered feeling someone help me out of the car.

Kylie: "You know our parties are always big." I thought about it for a moment and sighed since she was right. 

Kendall: "Is Y/n here?" I asked because I haven't seen her since the time I arrived. We called a lot but she was so busy with rehearsals and practice that I didn't get a chance to see or spend any time with her. 

Gigi: "You should probably take out that blindfold and find out," She spoke from beside me. 

I removed the blindfold and blinked a few times to see the room full of people.

"Surprise!!" Everyone cheered making me cover my mouth and look around the club in shock and awe.

Kendall: "Oh my God," I laughed out still trying to process everything.

Kris: "Happy birthday sweetie," She smiled coming to kiss and hug me. I greeted everyone and smiled thanking them for coming when I saw Y/n leaning against the wall and smiling at me. 

Y/n: "Hey beautiful," She greeted making me grin and run up to her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her tightly, ignoring the curious gazes we received from some guests.

Kim: "I would hug Y/n too if I knew she did this all for me," I pulled away and saw my sisters and friends all gather around us. 

Kendall: "Wait, what do you mean?" Y/n tucked her hands in her pockets and smiled shyly.

Khloe: "We had a surprise party planned for you and Y/n knew about and wanted to add some details in for the birthday girl," She said with a smile. "She got all your favourite things just for you," She winked making me look back at Y/n who shrugged. 

Y/n: "It's your birthday, you deserve the best." She answered making my heart swell up.

Kylie: "Uhm, I need to put some more lipstick on, come with me." She said taking my hand in hers while Hailey grabbed Y/n's and dragged us to a private room in the club. 

Bella: "We will keep everyone busy while you two have your little moment." She smiled leaving Y/n and I alone. 

Y/n: "Happy birthday, baby." I smiled and pull her in for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around me and sighed into the kiss, "You look so good in that dress." She mumbled.

Kendall: "I knew you would like it," I pulled away and bit my lip

Y/n: "You really do beautiful tonight, you're literally glowing." She mused holding my face with one hand while the other stayed on my waist.