I Needed Time {Part II}

Hello everyone 🌻

I just want to say something before starting this chapter. I am aware of the Travis Scott situation and it's truly devastating about what happened at Astrofest. I would like to announce that going further, I will not be using him as a character in my books. Also note, that I will be editing old books so I will remove him if I did use his name/character. BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS ‼ In my current books where I am using him, I can write him off in SOME but in others, I have to keep him because it will change the whole plot and idea I have for the book. I hope you all understand this because it's a lot to go back and edit. Please note, that where I can write him off, I will. In other cases, I sadly cannot. I included him in books because he was with Kylie and it made things easy. I did not predict that this would happen so I hope you all understand where I am coming from.

Love and prayers go out to the families who lost someone close to them. Take care and stay safe ❤.

Kendall Pov.

I spent most of the day with my friends and watching Y/n hang out with hers in the distance. I don't know how things managed to change so fast between us, its like in a matter of seconds, both of our worlds turned upside down.

Bella: "You still staring at her?" I looked over and saw Bella drink out of her red cup with a curious look.

Kendall: "Maybe, those girls are literally throwing themselves all over her." I grumbled seeing her smile at them shortly and grabbed another drink from Willow. 

Kylie: "I have no words for the two of you," She spoke joining the conversation.

Hailey: "I wouldn't look into it too much. Y/n has her way of dealing with things and so do you. Give it sometime an approach the situation correctly and not impulsively or out of anger and jealously." She said with a shrug.

Gigi: "I wouldn't say much because Jordan is still here, hovering around you like some spaceship waiting for their leader to call them home." The girls snorted while I shook my head. 

Kendall: "It's not like I'm seeing the guy, he is just hanging out with us and it's not like I can disagree because he was friends with my friends before we even knew each other." I explained seeing Hailey hum.

Hailey: "Oh, hey Jordan," She said offering him a fake smile.

Jordan: "Hey girls," He smiled taking a seat next to me and moving his arm around my shoulder. I cleared my throat and tried shrugging it off but he wouldn't budge. 

I reached forward to grab my drink and saw Y/n eye us, cleaning her jaw. I huffed to myself and turned my attention back to Taco who ran over to us, telling us a story. 

We were all chilling around the fireplace since some people left and listened to Jordan talk about his upcoming. I saw Y/n come up and smile.

Y/n: "I have come to bless you," Everyone laughed softly seeing her. I looked over and saw Jordan glare at her when the attention shifted towards her.

Kylie: "What's going on?" She asked amused.

Y/n: "My friends and I are heading over to the stadium for a bit to play some ball and I was thinking you could join us?" She suggested.

Hailey: "Isn't the stadium closed?" Y/n shrugged.

Y/n: "It is but when you know connections, it can magically be open." She winked making us hum.

Abel: "I'm in," He added with a smile.

Fai: "Yeah, let's go." She nodded making Jordan scoff.

Jordan: "Are we seriously going to hang out with a kid?" He asked when one of her friends approached her and started talking.